KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Im so lonely

and the best i can ever hope for is that my parents give me there $60k daytona beach condo so that i can work for $7/hr until i die. no children, no dogs, not many friends. if they dont ill be homeless cause my student loans are out of control. and on top of that i have to brown nose major just to survive. who did i total to deserve this. maybe this is the way the world is going agenda21 ect. i almost feel lucky cause to many people i deserve less. my best plan is to get a mail order bride 10 years older than me and treat her like gold. but what can you do

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

bring back your Boise St QB Avatar

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

poor bateman

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Unfukkinreal

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

you guys dont get it, i love you all thought. someday ill be at a bash, and you will know jjgold never existed. and most of us are all searching for something

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    and the best i can ever hope for is that my parents give me there $60k daytona beach condo so that i can work for $7/hr until i die. no children, no dogs, not many friends. if they dont ill be homeless cause my student loans are out of control. and on top of that i have to brown nose major just to survive. who did i total to deserve this. maybe this is the way the world is going agenda21 ect. i almost feel lucky cause to many people i deserve less. my best plan is to get a mail order bride 10 years older than me and treat her like gold. but what can you do
    You went all-in on the Tigers didnt ya?

Step away from the ledge guy, they could still come back..

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

This guy should go all in with a handful of valium, a liter of vodka and the highest bridge he can find. It will end badly but the world will be a better place.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    This guy should go all in with a handful of valium, a liter of vodka and the highest bridge he can find. It will end badly but the world will be a better place.
    is kk a real person or what?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww