dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Tell me about net spend prepaid ****

want to make a deposit and I have been burned with prepaid **** cards before, however I am told that the international net spend will be fine. Is that true? Do you use them. Is the fee the same for $400 vs $2000. Any other details I should know?
    Do you recommend them, any problems? Etc.

Thanks

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to use them a few years back but never for that much money... The fees weren't bad... Have seen that net spend isn't accepted at some books I would look into it more good luck

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks, Merf at Heritage recommended them.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was my only mood of depost with betjam. It cost me either 2 or 3 bucks to load and nothing to deposit. Later before they closed they charged 1.5 percent of deposit. It was fantasic. I didnt want to bother with card verification and things though at heritage so only do weu and m.g.. They are wonderful though.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    that was my only mood of depost with betjam. It cost me either 2 or 3 bucks to load and nothing to deposit. Later before they closed they charged 1.5 percent of deposit. It was fantasic. I didnt want to bother with card verification and things though at heritage so only do weu and m.g.. They are wonderful though.

Thank you, one question do they come in both domestic and international. Meaning must I be careful when buying or are they all international?

Glad to hear you had a positive experience, I am tired of weu and mog.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

no not that i know of. just go to a check cashing place that has them and buy one. You will get a temporary one and then a permanent one on the mail. Or you can go to ********.com and order one. they are like 9.95

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks again my friend, I will. Good luck