View Poll Results: Are you with Roxxy or against him?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am in the Roxxy Army!

15 53.57%
  • I am Anti-Roxxy, Mothe Fukka!

13 46.43%
    Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    His army consists of him and the ghosts he has created. Nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Again, his army consists of HIM and HIS ghosts.
    clearly Baitshit is not the same anymore since his "return" posting a stupid comment twice ?? wassup you product of a retarded ghetto hoe?? did the doctors pimp up your dose of meds ??i might be one of the few here who does not have a ghost, i have a life outside this freakshow, i have two beautiful daughters and not hangin around in mommys basement like Baitshit do, and i am a successful gambler , you are too stupid to abuse a donkey baitshit, you have a pea brain,and its not your fault, your mom sucked too many roosters for 5$ ,and the Anti HIV meds could lead to serious damage, not your fault gnome
    Last edited by shari91; 08-10-12 at 07:29 AM. Reason: removed personal info

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

I am a new recruit in Roxxy's army! Currently learning Roxxy's "general orders of a sentry"

pley1234
    pley1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Been watching his threads, have not placed a bet yet, He post too many for my little funds to choose,, almost as if he he copying them from someplace or someone else, would be nice if he had one sure soccer bet if was sure of instead of like 10 in a day, but i'm a newbie so maybe that is the norm. one day i will pick one of the 10 and try my luck

First 12