pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sportsgirl.

P.S. You need to post a real picture of her because the newbies don't know her.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LOL...Baby Pico looks like an old man. It's like the Asian Benjamin Button!!

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Richkas

Here's the family photo with little Richkas on the right. He hasn't changed a bit. His dad was a door-to-door salesman and sold moonshine. His mother worked in the local grocery store in the day and in the titty bar at night. Sadly Richkas' little brother never made it past the age of 9. Richkas Snr spent all remaining money to provide for the family crack habit and with no money for food, the family were forced to eat their youngest. Rumour has it that Richkas made sure he got to eat his little brother's penis. He loved it.

Last edited by tacomax; 05-16-09 at 09:05 PM.

tacomax

pavyracer

Here's the real pavyracer family picture rather than that swinging couple. This is a picture of the Greek pop phenomenon in a promotional shot which is one of very few around the time he sported an ill-advised moustache. Power popstar pavy is nicknamed Ol’ Blew Eyes (one blew this way, one blew that way). This particular shot was promoting pavy's line of sweaters which were quickly pulled after legal action from Bill Cosby. Not sure what his wife's hands are doing but by the look on her face, they must be doing something pretty damn good.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    LOL...Baby Pico looks like an old man. It's like the Asian Benjamin Button!!

lol iwin

Bread
    Living corpse

Requesting: Mudcat, Cloak & Dagger, Jungle Man.

Thanks.

RogueJuror

requesting peter lochette and ganch

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

(Ummm, okay so about that pic labeled as Robin's family. If we temporarily set aside the whole premise of posters' families and just step back and take an objective look at that, I have a question: what the fukk??)

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    pavyracer

Here is the Greek Eurovision Song Contest entrant with his wife who is a former Miss South Dakota. And take Boston tomorrow.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:04 AM. Reason: image does not exist

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsgirl

Here's our favourite Steelers supporting journalist in one of her earliest photos. It is now obvious where she gained her penchant for 80's hairstyles.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

pavyracer

here is the greek eurovision song contest entrant with his wife who is a former miss south dakota. And take boston tomorrow.

Name:  62120021.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  37.7 KB

tacomax

Ganchrow

Ganchrow originated from a rogue government program for the introduction of Terminator type cyborgs. In 1982, the entire contents of the program were stolen to order by a Costa Rician mastermind called Ken Weitzner - this is the first photo of the family, taken in Weitzner's underground science laboratory, and Ganchrow is pictured bottom left. Notice the red in the eyes; this was created by old 1980's technology and ensured the cyborgs could never live on the outside world.

By the early 1990's the red eye was eliminated and the "family" could live a normal life and so Weitzner dispatched the family to New York to gain training in human activity and how pander to people yet extract enough information from them to financially ruin them at a later date.

At the turn of 2008, Weitzner managed to infiltrate Ganchrow into the offices of SBR in Costa Rica under the guise of a position of "checking the servers and shit like that" in SBR Towers. Over the coming months and years, Ganchrow will befriend everyone sufficiently so that on May 21, 2011 he will be instructed to forcefully take over the SBR empire which Weitzner hopes with be "SBRJohn's judgment day".

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    tacomax

Attachment 6585

After God created paradise he created man and a woman. Soon after they learned how to make love to each other and the fruit of their love was our own tacomax. He is never wrong and above everyone else at SBR. He is God's chosen for SBR to deliver us from evil till doomsday.
    Amen on that, Brother Pavy, Amen!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The Shrink is Ganchrow's father?

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bread

Bread comes from a quite normal and somewhat prestigious family in Bermuda.

Where did it all go wrong?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

where is jj's family?

Teela
    not real
    Teela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    (Ummm, okay so about that pic labeled as Robin's family. If we temporarily set aside the whole premise of posters' families and just step back and take an objective look at that, I have a question: what the fukk??)
    I'm with you on that one. Maybe it was "The Talk" gone wrong.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

This is my favorite thread EVER!!!! Seriously, this is so good I think all SBR posters should take a moment of silence for the death of every SBR member out there because we have all been slayed by greatness!!!! I am not one to ask for a shout out, but I would LOVE to see a family portrait. I am begging

Mudcat

Sadly Richkas' little brother never made it past the age of 9. Richkas Snr spent all remaining money to provide for the family crack habit and with no money for food, the family were forced to eat their youngest. Rumour has it that Richkas made sure he got to eat his little brother's penis. He loved it.

Oh dear.

Mudcat

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    Bread

Bread comes from a quite normal and somewhat prestigious family in Bermuda.

Where did it all go wrong?

I find the cruelty of this post INSUFFICIENT!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Bread
    Living corpse

How about now?

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

lmfao

Mudcat

RogueJuror

bread from a prestigious family in Bermuda?

i thought he was a farmer boy still speaking portuguese

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Rogue,

I think owning a goat and a donkey in Bermuda is considered being prestigious.

tacomax

Casperwaits

Casper's mother was in a traveling freak show and one night had an intimate encounter with the Jolly Green Giant. Unable to care for the child she regretfully placed the child in the Euphrates river in a basket of bulrushes. A family of visiting American midgets found the basket and took him home as their new child. As Casper grew (and grew and grew) he reached 7'1" at the age of 16 and still did not know he was adopted. The family wanted to tell him but after watching The Jerk they thought better of it. At the age of 24, Casper finally made the connection and confronted his parents who told him the truth. Feeling let down, Casper left home and worked from bar to bar and slept on couch to couch; moving around until he can find his special purpose in life.

Here he is aged 11 with his 22 year old sister.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Here's iwinyourmoney
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Can't wait to see if Willie Bee's is pre me or not.

RogueJuror

requesting teela

tacomax

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Can't wait to see if Willie Bee's is pre me or not.
    I'm not sure. I'm on a short enough leash as it is. Maybe I should leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    requesting teela
    Be patient, my child.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

5 star bomb

Here's one of the resident stiffs pictured right in a family photo. Notice that he's got exceedingly large fingers. Notice how he's got his hands on mummy very sensually. He really really loves his mum.

could it be stepmum I hope!! MILF, good eye taco!!!!!

tacomax

Teela

Teela was born with an inherited skin disease and could not be exposed to direct sunlight until the age of 39. She is pictured right on her 14th birthday party which the family, somewhat cruelly, chose to have outside. After 3 years in the wilderness, she finally faced the outside world at the age of 42 and now is a fully fledged member of society and working part time as a model for a pumpkin distributor.

Last edited by tacomax; 05-19-09 at 01:42 PM.

Mudcat

Teela was born with an inherited skin disease and was could not be exposed to direct sunlight until the age of 39. She is pictured right on her 14th birthday party which the family, somewhat cruelly, chose to have outside.

Say, that was somewhat cruel.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I want to meet Teela's sister who is behind the door.

First 1234 Last