thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Anyone following drew peterson trial?

Man allegedly killed 3rd wife, thought to b an accident, then his 4th wife went missing and he was charged for the murder of wife 3. Hes been making a spectacle of the whole thing and same goes for his attorneys. They have little physical evidence against him, i dont see how they r gona get a conviction, might have a mistrial tomorrow because of something a witness said today.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're a Petersen, then by nature you don't take shit from the wife.

When a Petersen says, "Bitch, shape up or you're getting the barrel!".... a Petersen fukking means it.

O/c, we all know that bitches don't listen. Pays to be a Petersen.... well, at least for the ex-cop.

baskets

btw, no need to say "allegedly"... this isn't the PC police.

OJ didn't allegedly kill his wife and banger.... he sliced the fukk out of them.

so next time.... the dude axed wife #3 and wife #4.... and since we know Peterson was of Euro descent, he wasn't AXE-ing them a question... rather he was disposing of them

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

glad to see you chimed in baskets. i say allegedly because i think he could be getting a raw deal because of his attitude and that of his attorneys. his wives all had daddy issues thats why he was able to land them. theres no evidence proving he killed wife 3. wife 4 the body was never found. all you have against him at this point are a bunch of nutcase women.

baskets

trinity, let there be no doubt. dude offed those wives. 2 for sure.

so we are to assume that it's coincidence that somebody else killed the other wives or they disappeared? hardly.

the guy was a cop, knew the laws, played the game, axed the wives.... and they got nothing on him.

public opinion is the only thing that's keeping him, really. just like Zimmerman.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

i never really followed this other peterson's guy story, one was enough for me. did the women deserve it or not? that's all i'd really care about.