The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sammers did you ever let the Frenchies put it in your ass?

Next time you go down on your wife I bet it taste like pastries and beef wellington

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This is how most cuckold relationships begin.

Samfourteen is currently angered at the thought of his wife getting plowed by multiple men. In time, this girlie man will learn to become aroused by it, and eating from his wife's vagina after a plowing.

Your wife has essentially taken the role of the man in your household, Samfourteen. Your new job will be to clean her up after her dates.

Enjoy buddy.

giant is fukin sharp

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

how long have you been married? do you have kids? Do you live right by the water or do her friends have a pool? Was it just her and these french dudes? Does she blackout when she goes out drinking a lot and do weird shit? Has she ever cheated on you before? Have you been cheating on her? If I were you I'd see if I could get these french dudes contact info and have a convo with them and hear what they have to say. Keep your cool and don't threaten these dudes unless it comes down to it. Tell them my wife is a weird broad and ditched me in the bar that night you went swimming. I really love this chick but i deserve better if she was in fact cheating on me. I would really appreciate it if you told me the truth about what happened that night. If something did happen i will be very sad but i will not seek any revenge on you or my wife but instead just move on with my life and hope the next girl i meet isn't a giant slut. I would find out the truth before you do something you might regret. Odds are she got gangbanged by some french metrosexuals but you never know. stranger things have happened then going for late night hammered swims.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Threads like this make me sick, no more so if it was real or fake.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    how long have you been married? do you have kids? Do you live right by the water or do her friends have a pool? Was it just her and these french dudes? Does she blackout when she goes out drinking a lot and do weird shit? Has she ever cheated on you before? Have you been cheating on her? If I were you I'd see if I could get these french dudes contact info and have a convo with them and hear what they have to say. Keep your cool and don't threaten these dudes unless it comes down to it. Tell them my wife is a weird broad and ditched me in the bar that night you went swimming. I really love this chick but i deserve better if she was in fact cheating on me. I would really appreciate it if you told me the truth about what happened that night. If something did happen i will be very sad but i will not seek any revenge on you or my wife but instead just move on with my life and hope the next girl i meet isn't a giant slut. I would find out the truth before you do something you might regret. Odds are she got gangbanged by some french metrosexuals but you never know. stranger things have happened then going for late night hammered swims.
    youre the second biggest fruitcake in this thread

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Man up and confront her about it and ask her exactly what happened, if she goes into a whole blah blah dont you trust me reaction then she is feeling guilty and has cheated on you.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even if she did go for a swim... which is bullshit... why didn't she tell you where she was going and have you come along? Left your ass in a bar and walked out with a group of guys without so much as "I'll see you later"... you're getting punked.

And, she'd be getting tossed out on her ass... right after I had her best friend sucking the yogurt slinger on video that I gave her.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dude....Sorry to hear this. But it doesnt look good. :/

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    maybe samball14 likes the cream pie ? eat it up slurpie! you nasty mutherfukcer!
    I'm sick of Goddamned felchers ghost accounts screwing up this board!
    If he puts up with this, then yeah, that is next... Cuckold city!!

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Sam14 where do you live??

If it is Chicago tell me address. I would love to plow your wife and crack you in the face for being a bitch.

Grab your balls and act like a man. No need to talk to her or find out what happened. Pack your shit and roll to Vegas and start over.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You know anyone with a wood chipper?You can't let this bitch disrespect you like she has,garauntee shell do some shit like this again.Its already over in her mind but she knows you don't have the balls to do anything about it.

First 123