I know we all love sending money to our buddies in third world countries, anyone got any great stories on the clerks or just shit you saw?

Ill start:

Went to Walmart to send into heritage and as I'm filling out the form the lady calls over her manager because she is new and wants to make sure she does it right. Now I'm thinking great this lady is going to be a dick to me or say something but whatever I don't mind as long as its right.

Well she starts looking over the information and immediately asks, "do you know this person, I don't want to be rude but scams happen"

I quickly counter with, "yeah my family every month or two makes me donate some of my paychecks to missionaries in third world countries that are helping to build schools, etc"

The two lady's go awwww, and the one goes "makes me feel bad that I'm not doing the same thing. At least someone is taking a stand and Helping out"

I just smirked as they said its weird about two last names, and quickly educated them that it's very common in those countries.

I was cracking up afterwards at their responses.