paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Facebook earnings release

can't wait for the upcoming spin doctoring during their conference call starting in 15 mins

and yes, i'll go with the GAAP figure of <$157M> at the bottom line, these guys are clowns

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down 17% today and counting.

paranoyd androyd

lmfao and zynga soon to the pink sheets

paranoyd androyd

that call was a flat-out unmitigated disaster. the analysts asked all the important questions during Q&A and the FB kool aid team had nothing of substance to say in response. scary thing was, the analysts were desperately seeking good news, but the moron zuckerberg acted like they were attacking him. he actually said things like 'i'm not telling you anything about that' in the tone of a spoiled 7 year old.

the only potential short-term uptick i see are when the shorts start covering. they haven't monetized, and more importantly, don't know how to monetize. their excuse is that businesses need to be 'educated about social marketing' and they're too busy doing that which doesn't allow enough time for them to drive earnings.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

These companies don't actually make anything. They just come up with new ways to suck up our time which is your greatest asset.

paranoyd androyd

tchocky didn't you hear zuckerberg? they're busy creating a platform

paranoyd androyd

bump

well, yesterday i canceled my old open $17 buy order from june. not comfortable floating any targeted buy position on this PIG at the moment, even despite knowing the stock will become oversold by late november.

here's the math:

no current projected revenues or earnings + execs fleeing the coop + 5% of fb user accounts are fake + 90% of fb advertising clicks originate from spambots = CLASSIC WALLSTREET PIG.

Oink Oink!

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Never liked Zuckerberg.....something weird about his demeanor. Plus he has that "jew fro" thing going.