RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hottest cutest athlete warmup routine - (Michelle Jenneke)

Anna Kournikova move over. Horseface Amanda Beard can do many playboy shoots. But nothing I have seen has made my dick spring up and want to mount this cutie as this video did. Love her sexy cute face and energy. And a nice womanly body too. Soft curves(look at that ass at the 1:55 mark) despite competing in a short distance race. This routine is so ******* joyful that she does not come across slutty despite looking so sexy.

Not only that, she won the race and quite easily too. (100M hurdles). So she's got some substance.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1686230.html

[UPDATE]: I inserted the first song used at the end of this thread. PLay that video first to get the full effect.

Last edited by RunningMan7; 07-21-12 at 12:01 AM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Nice, she really looks like she's having fun. Thats what its all about

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Even if you ignore the sexiness, this video made me smile big time at how much fun she was having. You gotta think her relaxed positive attitude during the race gave her an edge over the other more tense competitors. Maybe that's why Usain runs faster when it seems to the casual viewer like he is showboating but that relaxed positive confident run may actually aid him in his speed.

It's too bad she wont be at the Olympics.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

wowwwwwww what a woman

i agree

awesome vid

i wonder if i could get her

i would marry her for sure

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'd sponsor her in the future, would love to slap a sticker on that arse....the SBR Bull

John, make it happen Pal

RunningMan7
    Update your status

By the way, contrast the runner video with the original music video of that song:

Some skank named Sabrina(there seems to be two different women in the video, no idea which one she is) sang the song. THe first lady in this music video looks like a desperate big tittayed 2 dollar ho(not that I wouldn't mind banging that slut). Not marriage/girlfriend material like Michelle.

UPDATE:
    Hmm, looks like they changed the song on the runner's video to some coffehouse song. Maybe the skank in this video complained about copyright.
    Last edited by RunningMan7; 07-20-12 at 11:27 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

she is amazing i bet i could get her

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YQfteahomRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Beautiful. I bet every other girl she knows secretly hates her. Unfortunately she will not win anything meaningful running 100m hurdles. That was one of the weakest (whitest) fields I've seen run that race since 1932.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

yeah, she may not be able to make the cut at a non junior event. She is already 19 and close to the age where most athletes compete in the regular divisions. Still, she does have natural talent. Her body type and long hair indicates she is not obsessed to shave off a second off her time. Most runners would cut their hair, trim every ounce of body fat to gain any kind of edge. If this lady competed that fanatically, she MAY be able to qualify for the aussie team for the next olympics. But then she would lose some of that charm and won't end up with a medal anyway. But I would go with the look in the first clip and not the plain jane look in the second one.

Hopefully, she will get an agent to capitalize on this with a couple of endorsements. No one knows who the female hurdlers are on the Aussie Olympic team. But now a lot of people know who mIchelle is.

Hell, Lolo Jones hasn't won anything in an Olympics yet. But she is damn popular(though to be fair, she is a lot faster and more of an elite runner than Michelle) because of her looks. Even she kind of looks a tad tranny like when she is in race mode. She looks a lot sexier in the offseason.

As far as the whitest field comment, it looks like the women's 100M hurdles is whiter than the 100M sprint in general anyway.
    Last edited by RunningMan7; 07-20-12 at 05:18 PM.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Nice body but she also has a horse face like Beard.

I'll stick with Anna.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Depends on which clip you watch. Hot in the first one. Very plain in the second one. I wonder if she wore makeup for the first one. Looks a lot different.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Nice

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

bet those are nice as hell too

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Here is the video with the Boys Boys song restored. The cheesiness plays well better with her bounciness.