robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Rip Off Drug Purchases Who What Where?

9 years ago a guy sold my friend a "rock" for $50. Thinking it was a a rock of coke we bought it. We walked a bit and it was a f;in rock. like a stone on the street, The guy took of running.

Same trip my friend tries to by c in studio 6. He goes in the bathroom with him, comes back, looks at it and it is wax, He goes after the kid who hides in the closed club tru, I'm holding his buddy, We put such a beat down on his friend it was worth the $50.

Once I was at studio and I wanted another jar of k, this man criag, black, comes right back. I buy it and try it. I kid u not it was sand from the beech,

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Another time I ordered from a ttyykkyo labs distributor and 5 vials of k, I sent 100 **. The box comes to my house, which my dad thought was suspicious. I open the pckage abd there is tubes filled with some fot cream name keta something., Now on top of that they sent a big gold eagle medallion that an italian would were, and 3 other gold chains. The gold alone was worth what I sent, but still I got hosed.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

crackheads can be so stupid sometimes..

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Picture it, San Jose, Costa Rica, circa 2008.

Bought a gram of blow from a guy, and it was rather good blow. After blow was consumed by all, a larger bag was ordered from the same guy. The guy left, came back about 15 minutes later, and within minutes, cops were inside the bar. We promptly left the bar, and in the cab, we were ready to re-dose, only to find that we had purchased a bag of regular ole table sugar.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I bought a gram of some sort of powdered soap or some shit once. I didn't know until it was in my nose.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bought an eightball once, an was sold crack instead.