Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Read what i said. Do your research. Obviously nothings good enough for you. It doesnt matter to me what you think. You ask for proof but tell me not to post anything.

People have been seeing the same things all around the globe for hundreds of years. Drawing Huge hairy men with oversized feet in caves. Cultures that never came in contact with eachother.

Have an open mind

Show me the proof of a 7ft man wandering around in a 20grand bigfoot costume 5 miles away from civilization in the woods in ohio. or a 7ft 500 lbs gorilla walking on 2 feet in ohio. If im in the congo and saw what i did then i would have doubt, but i was in fukkin ohio. And it couldnt have been a bear cuz its arms were down to its knees.

Show me proof me and 3 other people i was with were all hallucinating at the same time or there was a 7ft man in a 20 grand costume and ill give u my HVACR business

And i wont give you any restrictions. like u did to me.

u said the same thing over and over. I can give a better argument for the non existence than you can.

To the guy who said i believe in bigfoot as much as i believe in obama. that was great

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post

People have been seeing the same things all around the globe for hundreds of years. Drawing Huge hairy men with oversized feet in caves. Cultures that never came in contact with eachother.

If this is the proof of anything, you must also believe in aliens and mermaids.

Bryan Sykes himself says existence of bigfoot is unlikely, but you throw his name around like you throw the word "proof" around.

And the Prof. from Idaho St. you mentioned, he makes money and has received more than half a million in grants off of giving speeches on bigfoot (Speeches which include using the Patterson-Gimlin film as proof). He has a vested interest in the subject, whether it's true or not. People like him are to be automatically doubted.

Telling me to have an open mind is like me telling you not to be so naive. Neither of us is going to change our mind.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post

Goirish heres the guy who "killed them" this interview just came out today.
    I watched like 5 mins into that video and couldn't go any further, i dont think it was true. The guy wasnt sounding very serious, and i dont think anyone who killed two big feet wouldnt find a way to get the body out and be famous.

First 12