2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    not even sure that would stop this beast

looks like he could take 3 to the chest and keep on moving
    i damn sure wouldnt feel good about it,,, and be backing the **** up at a fast pace as i was shooting..

there some tough MFers in here tho, cause i certainly aint no bitch and no fukkin way im throwing hands w this thing..

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i damn sure wouldnt feel good about it,,, and be backing the **** up at a fast pace as i was shooting..

there some tough MFers in here tho, cause i certainly aint no bitch and no fukkin way im throwing hands w this thing..

id rather get punched in the fukkin mouth by a gloveless Tyson in his prime then tangle with this dog

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    All these fukkin people talking about how they would go hand-to-hand with a dog

Not even sure I would want to go up against this one, even with a gun

Poster in the drinks says he would fight this dog with his fists

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    id rather get punched in the fukkin mouth by a gloveless Tyson in his prime then tangle with this dog
    no fukkin doubt bout it.. honestly wouldnt scare me to bad to step up to iron mike, not that he wouldnt knock me the fukk out, but ive been knocked out a time or 2 (only once from a punch, mostly my own doing on the others ), not that big a deal..that dog scares me..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Poster in the drinks says he would fight this dog with his fists
    should pretty mush finish his posting career at best, most likely end him period..if he lucky maybe if he lives through it he can get one of those stephen hawking things where he can talk and it types for him (if he still has capability of speech), i guess it be the opposite of the Hawking thing, but you get the picture, wouldnt be pretty..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'll grab that motherfukker from the neck and choke him out...

I'll wrestle a bear too..(bigday don't shave your chest)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'll grab that motherfukker from the neck and choke him out...

I'll wrestle a bear too..(bigday don't shave your chest)
    fukkin thing be using your hand as a chew toy before you got your hands around it..

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Some dog chewed off this kids face a few days ago around here. Saw it in the news. Think the kid will live. I'm sure the dog was just playing...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    fukkin thing be using your hand as a chew toy before you got your hands around it..
    What makes you think I won't bite him first?? I have sharp canines.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    What makes you think I won't bite him first?? I have sharp canines.
    i have no doubt if anyone here could take that thing on it your juiced up ass Mayan

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Some dog chewed off this kids face a few days ago around here. Saw it in the news. Think the kid will live. I'm sure the dog was just playing...
    Thats ****** up.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

The problem is not the dogs, it's the ******* owners that breed them and raise them to be violent. Paco you should shoot all the ******* gangster pussies that feel they are tough because they abuse animals to the point that they will chew your face off for no reason. The same animals that given the right environment would make for a perfectly fine and loyal pet.

Its like ****** up parents that raise kids so ****** up they become psychopaths. Kid could have turned out all right if they hadn't ****** him up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProfitBetting

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    The problem is not the dogs, it's the ******* owners that breed them and raise them to be violent. Paco you should shoot all the ******* gangster pussies that feel they are tough because they abuse animals to the point that they will chew your face off for no reason. The same animals that given the right environment would make for a perfectly fine and loyal pet.

Its like ****** up parents that raise kids so ****** up they become psychopaths. Kid could have turned out all right if they hadn't ****** him up.
    This could be one of the best posts i have ever had the pleasure of reading on SBR. I agree with guys like Bronxer acl and so on. Disagree with Opie i think Vick deserved what he got if not more. To torture any kind of animal pisses me off more then anything. What you are a tough guy torturing a defenseless animal wtf. How can anyone defend that kind of behavior. And what do most serial killers and killers in general start out doing killing animals. Sad world we live in i guess some people don't get it and never will. Mans best friend dog i know how much i love my dog and so do my kids. Paco you have a kid don't you and you go around saying Mike Vick is your hero that is sad son. Guy isn't even that great of a qb and an even worse human being but that is your hero. I just feel your parents much of abused you for you to even say something like that. So as i have said in other posts i hope you get help. Convick you bring up about a pit chewed a kids face off. So i saw on the news some mexicans raped a white chick and murdered her. So should i go out and kill all the mexicans i see? Its just like that pit bulldog that chewed the kids face yeah that dog should be executed. But not all pits some of my friends have some and they are cool dogs. Its the way the owners raise these dogs is why they are aggresive and kill. But the way Vick tortured these dogs for no reason makes me sick. And anyone that defends that is low life scum in my book.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I always tell my buddies if I get some form of incurable terminal cancer I will go out on a Dexter like rampage killing all the animal abusers and pedophiles I can before I'm dead.

Would be a hell of a way to go out and leave a nice legacy behind

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

my dog as pictured has a wonderfull life, I take him for lots of long walks, to parks, he eats steak daily. Thinking of the horrid life so many dogs have has actually cuase me alot of pain, i know their are children in the world in the same conditions. I have met so many lowlifes that get dogsand show them know love, I came close to getting in a fist fight with an ex friend when i told him he was a POS for getting a dog just to keep it locked a basement. He knew he's be on disability for life if he stepped up!

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tree you a tough guy?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Would kill every dog in the world if I had an opportunity.

Will make exception for those dogs that help blind people, kill all the rest. Would even pay to have the opportunity.
    typical nizzle/schwoobie response.
    i actually like watching "them" run/freeze/panic from canines...
    ever see Family Guy when Brian starts barking at the token black then blames his "parents"-classic
    Last edited by cecil127; 07-12-12 at 07:10 AM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    This could be one of the best posts i have ever had the pleasure of reading on SBR. I agree with guys like Bronxer acl and so on. Disagree with Opie i think Vick deserved what he got if not more. To torture any kind of animal pisses me off more then anything. What you are a tough guy torturing a defenseless animal wtf. How can anyone defend that kind of behavior. And what do most serial killers and killers in general start out doing killing animals. Sad world we live in i guess some people don't get it and never will. Mans best friend dog i know how much i love my dog and so do my kids. Paco you have a kid don't you and you go around saying Mike Vick is your hero that is sad son. Guy isn't even that great of a qb and an even worse human being but that is your hero. I just feel your parents much of abused you for you to even say something like that. So as i have said in other posts i hope you get help. Convick you bring up about a pit chewed a kids face off. So i saw on the news some mexicans raped a white chick and murdered her. So should i go out and kill all the mexicans i see? Its just like that pit bulldog that chewed the kids face yeah that dog should be executed. But not all pits some of my friends have some and they are cool dogs. Its the way the owners raise these dogs is why they are aggresive and kill. But the way Vick tortured these dogs for no reason makes me sick. And anyone that defends that is low life scum in my book.

I wasn't defending torture of animals. Who would? As I said earlier, anyone who has the capability to torture any living thing is fukked up. I wasn't really even defending Mike Vick, as I could personally not care less about him. All I am saying is that I find it extremely flawed that the punishment he received was much more severe than some people get for crimes against people. That part I will never agree with.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Tree you a tough guy?
    Yes. Probably the toughest guy on the internet.

You want to fight or something? You have no idea what i bench.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

acl123
    syndicate

Anybody abusing dogs should have their head cut off.
    99% that do are of the negro origin.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I knew this guy who supposedly loved animals, but drove over a dog with his work truck. Crushed the dogs head

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    I knew this guy who supposedly loved animals, but drove over a dog with his work truck. Crushed the dogs head
    Unreal.

First 123