Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

The Giant, how much can you bench press?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Sorry for asking such an inappropriate and private question.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Seaweed, you need to start hanging out in the Players Talk forum.

I've noticed here at SBR only the losers, the dregs of society, and the social outcasts relegate themselves to the Saloon. Essentially, the only threads that end up here are the ones started by people in the Players Talk, and then end up getting moved here. Why this subforum even exists is beyond me.

And I'm sorry, I can't answer your very personal question. The mod females can't stay away from me as it is.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seaweed, you need to start hanging out in the Players Talk forum.

I've noticed here at SBR only the losers, the dregs of society, and the social outcasts relegate themselves to the Saloon. Essentially, the only threads that end up here are the ones started by people in the Players Talk, and then end up getting moved here. Why this subforum even exists is beyond me.

And I'm sorry, I can't answer your very personal question. The mod females can't stay away from me as it is.
    I understand. That reminds me of another sub forum on another site. I had no idea the Saloon was like this. I guess Players Talk seems more suitable. I just hope they welcome me with open arms like the female mods welcome you with open legs, i mean arms.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I just hope they welcome me with open arms like the female mods welcome you with open legs.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This is what they call circular reasoning.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Old thread bumpers are idiots.