probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profiling baskets, second part

Baskets I would bet a few bucks that you are a bisexual mexican, you use a lot the word puto (only mexican use that word), and you are always offering or requesting sexual favors to all the guys in the forum. There are a few girls that post here like selection101 and you dont even flirt with her, just with guys. I knew a bisexual mexican and used to be exactly like that. He would bang any thing but was crazy with young guys, was always using the word puto, sexually harassing guys and he would talk only about sex using a vulgar, obscene and indecent language. I dont think you are only homosexual, because normally gay people do not show your unrefined, coarse and crude manners. Such tendencies are more common in people with multiple aberrations like you, an alcoholic, degen gambler, bisexual, and drug user.

You are funny sometimes, and there is no malice in your posts. Your educational level and low moral values wont allow you to do better than that. It is not your fault, I know how hard is the life of an illegal mexican. God bless you baskets.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Link part 1 please.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Link part 1 please.
    Baskets you are a worthless, useless troller with a complete lack of originality and intelligence. You spend your entire life posting crap in this forum, not even one intelligent or controvertial idea. You have 7,464 post in just 7 month, not even one point or one prize. I have 579 post in one year and I believe that I have spent too mucho time here already. I like to help people, even though you can think differently. But your goal here is just to jump from thread to thread vomiting your life. Just get a life, find a decent job and learn something. What is your goal? Just to spit and vomit your lack of intelligence and lack of manners.
    Basket your are not even a degenerative gambler. You are a guy with serious addiction problems, but with no money to bet. You are alcoholic, you dont have a girl friend nor a friend which force you to spend your life drinking cheap booze and posting meaningless and stupid crap in this forum. You feel your self full of shiit and to make you feel better and important you attack every one here. You need help, but you will need to set some goal other that getting drunk and trolling.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

holy fukk this is the funniest crap ive read in days

baskets got buried here
    Points Awarded:

probettor1 gave convick 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Part 2 is epic.

Should be interesting since Baskets doesn't forget these kinds of things. Hope you're in it for the long haul, probetter.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

You have 7,464 post in just 7 month, not even one point or one prize.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Part 2 is epic.

Should be interesting since Baskets doesn't forget these kinds of things. Hope you're in it for the long haul, probetter.

No, he is ok with all that, he knows it is all true. Those are mirror post for him.

probettor1

I think he is hurt, he didnt even answer back, bingo, hit his achilles tendon.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Baskets buried again!!

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

cruisinvatos ghost

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

you need to check out poster milfdriller if you want to know who basket really is

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Why would a bisexual Mexican use puto??

Puto means f\*g in Spanish.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mendozaline another suspect in the ghost that is baskets.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

It proves he's a pussy that he hasn't responded

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Why would a bisexual Mexican use puto??

Puto means f\*g in Spanish.
    1. a spanish word meaning male prostitute, also traitor and coward
    I didnt say he was bisexual for using the word puto. I said he is mexican for using it, the mexican are the one using that word. The rest explain why he is bisexual. Anyway he does good jokes some times, please forgive his gayness.
    Last edited by probettor1; 07-08-12 at 01:22 PM.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

the guy is a garbage capper too. hands down one of the worst in sbr.

dude gets buried in almost all his bets and then blames "obama voters" (negroes) for his shit capping

complete garbage