dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Just banged a stripper...

To be honest, it wasn't my first stripper... but this is definitely the first real experience.

The first time, my buddy had his 'girlfriend' over who was a dancer from Montreal that came to Ottawa on weekends to dance... She had some friends... They all usually bunked up in a hotel but to save money, four of them slept at our apartment. Needless to say, if the girls wanted beds, they had to put out so we all got laid. Great story for sure but my girl wouldn't do ANYTHING so it was like fukking a blow up doll.

This time though, was something special. I was on a patio with my roommate (a girl) and a mutual friend. She was walking by when she stopped with a cig in her mouth and started looking through her purse. The mutual friend offered her a light and we all got up to have a smoke. We asked where she was coming from and she said Barbs (short for Barbarellas, a local strip club). I asked if she served; no. I asked if she danced; yes. SWEET.

We all decide we want some snacks and drinks from the convenience store. While in there, I start laying some game. Some good aggressive game. Details are vague here, I was being smooth though and she was definitely receptive. She also bought a DVD, asked me if I had seen it; which ultimately prompted me to lay the line "Who cares about the movie, we're not going to be watching it anyways". She laughs. As we leave, she agrees to let me walk her home. When we get to her place, she asks if I want to come watch the movie.

I tell her I want to come NOT watch the movie.

The rest is history.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Smoking is disgusting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fa11en

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

congratulations, you now have herpes

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Name her.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best part...he didnt pay. That may have been lost on some of you here.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

She had those piercings in her cheeks... Normally don't really like them but those dimples were fukking hot.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

cheek piercings? i'd leave that detail out

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I met this girl when I was 23 and started dating her-it was a summer fling thing. This girl was close to a 10 - blonde - blue eyes - straight gorgeous. I usually pull good looking girls, but nothing like this. Anyway, one time when we were camping and we went into convenience store and I noticed she had a crap load of singles. Noticed it a few more times - I didn't really know what she did for work. She told me she modeled which was believable because she actually did have some modeling photos and she was gorgeous so I decided to believe it. Found out after the break up she was a stripper while we were dating and didn't want to tell me. Looking back I have no idea how I was so blind considering a few nights a week I didn't hear a word from her. I guess when they are that hot you don't care. So yeah i've banged a stripper too(without paying). I'd post her pic, but she kind of gets around town and if anyone in here is from near me I don't want to invade her privacy. Ah good times.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Smoking is disgusting.
    In high school and college I always dated girls who smoked. They were usually the ones who put out.

I suppose it's a psychological thing by now but when I kiss a woman who has been smoking it's a turn-on for me since I know I gonna get something.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Posted at 3:29?

Guy next time wait til you actually finish releasing before you come online to tell your innanet friends about it

Also why are there no pics?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

pics ...... or she analled you with a strap-on

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

cheek piercings eh?

sounds like a stunn-a!

peacebyinches