stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

You can try this drinking game

I was in a bar yesterday and they have this "Touchtunes" jukebox which is pretty decent. normally songs are $.50 but if you put in a $20 bill you get 60 songs. I call it the 60 song challenge. You have to stay for all of them and pound beer the entire time and music wise you own the bar for like 4 hours. We got through 5 pitchers and some old man called my fiancee "NASHTY" I think because right when she stood next to him my nuclear wing fart hit him right in the face then he stormed out then I played the same 2 Mac Miller songs 5 times in a row and this was in a total hick bar. I was up $3200 playing pool and came out even. Great time. Do NOT do this and plan on driving.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-02-12 at 04:18 PM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think this thread is better suited for gaytwinklive because it fukkin sucks.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    You should meditate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

stevek173

No one there wanted to play this game with me either. This is a great game. Where is my backup. Gold, Coug, OJ, The Giant. Archie. Shari. Walker. Anyone. Jonelyn play this game and report back. Anyone. Play this game and report back do not leave me hanging here. TT come on man how many empty calories are we talking here I know you're game. Heck even Sammy. Go od krow man get this done.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Never would have guess you and that chick like to drink until you can't stand.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173