baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

VIDEO: MADE JUST FOR INTHEDRINK.... get some education, son!!!!

I love me some white liberal clowns like ITD.

Can I get a play-by-play on what's happening in this video, ITD???? (Here's a hint: You'll have to open your eyes and not believe that PC bullshit they fed into your mouthhole and poophole)

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

youre a creepy dude sorry you worry so much about me pal

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

baskets posting this pussy shit non stop..

Man up puto.. Take it to the streets.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    baskets posting this pussy shit non stop..

Man up puto.. Take it to the streets.
    Mayan, I've got to educate that maricon ITD. He goes to alley ways to smoke poles for 5 dollars a suck... well, if he keeps that up, one day he'll go into an alley and suck Tyreeq's ding dong.. and then Tyreeq will turn around and rob ITD blind!!!

With ITD's dicksucking abilities, he's keeping money flowing in America. However, if he slows down his business b/c he tries to suck off a Tyreeq, then the US economy will be affected.

So as you can see, Mayan, I am working to make the American economy more efficient and trying to preserve ITD's dicksucking business.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

train full of monkeys swinging from the hold bars that was perfect

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    train full of monkeys swinging from the hold bars that was perfect
    thought I was the only one who noticed that.

apparently the experiment of having them sit through compulsory elementary school had no effect on altering their genetics.

Watson, can I get a confirmation?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    thought I was the only one who noticed that.

apparently the experiment of having them sit through compulsory elementary school had no effect on altering their genetics.

Watson, can I get a confirmation?
    You're a stupid fukk baskets.

Certain groups may be inferior, but it is 100% due to upbringing. Not genetics, ya dumbfukk.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You're a stupid fukk baskets.

Certain groups may be inferior, but it is 100% due to upbringing. Not genetics, ya dumbfukk.

I agree with you, PWAD....... NOT!!! Ha ha. You fukking crazy? You know somewhere on this planet they are still chucking spears, live in huts and bathe themselves straight from the peeholes of animals? While over 2000 years ago great civilizations were in place....

PWAD, you need to get your head examined if you think all the crime stats "an sheet" is due to their upbringing. Look around the world. Wherever they are, there is destruction and squalor.

I know you're a liberal white clown in a suburb so you have no point of reference, so keep on spitting back what liberal nutjob teachers and professors fed you.

PickWinnerAllDay

I agree with you, PWAD....... NOT!!! Ha ha. You fukking crazy? You know somewhere on this planet they are still chucking spears, live in huts and bathe themselves straight from the peeholes of animals? While over 2000 years ago great civilizations were in place....

PWAD, you need to get your head examined if you think all the crime stats "an sheet" is due to their upbringing. Look around the world. Wherever they are, there is destruction and squalor.

I know you're a liberal white clown in a suburb so you have no point of reference, so keep on spitting back what liberal nutjob teachers and professors fed you.
    I think it is pretty clear that I'm conservative.

That being said, if you take a black person and a white person and put them in the same town growing up with similar parents who have the same values and $$$$, you will get similar people generally speaking.

Conversely, some black kid raised by a trashy black family is going to produce a similar quality being typically as a white trash kid raised by a white trash family.

Yes, it is true that a higher percentage of black kids are trashy than white kids. That is just because of society. Don't get confused here pal. We're all human. Some groups just are prolonging their transformation to overall productivity by blaming it on others instead of dealing with the problems.

baskets

I think it is pretty clear that I'm conservative.

That being said, if you take a black person and a white person and put them in the same town growing up with similar parents who have the same values and $$$$, you will get similar people generally speaking.

Conversely, some black kid raised by a trashy black family is going to produce a similar quality being typically as a white trash kid raised by a white trash family.

Yes, it is true that a higher percentage of black kids are trashy than white kids. That is just because of society. Don't get confused here pal. We're all human. Some groups just are prolonging their transformation to overall productivity by blaming it on others instead of dealing with the problems.
    you are totally and utterly brainwashed, white guy

stick to what you have experience in .... that is, suburbia and turtlenecks or whatever you wear.

PickWinnerAllDay

you are totally and utterly brainwashed, white guy

stick to what you have experience in .... that is, suburbia and turtlenecks or whatever you wear.
    How am I brainwashed? The black people here in Farragut were all nice. Nothing like the 'people' you see on that train acting like animals. That is my point. They grow up in a nice town with nice people who aren't trashy and WOW, they end up not trashy. What a shock....

baskets

How am I brainwashed? The black people here in Farragut were all nice. Nothing like the 'people' you see on that train acting like animals. That is my point. They grow up in a nice town with nice people who aren't trashy and WOW, they end up not trashy. What a shock....
    lol, you are a 22 year old white suburban kid who lives in suburbia with no life experience re blacks. not only that, you've never had a job and you'll brisk your way thru law school not knowing anything about the real world... and you'll continue with your delusional beliefs about black people actually thinking they are just like white people

there is a name for people like you.... and it's "Nancy Pelosi"

PickWinnerAllDay

lol, you are a 22 year old white suburban kid who lives in suburbia with no life experience re blacks. not only that, you've never had a job and you'll brisk your way thru law school not knowing anything about the real world... and you'll continue with your delusional beliefs about black people actually thinking they are just like white people

there is a name for people like you.... and it's "Nancy Pelosi"
    I'll spend the next 3 years in downtown chicago. You are probably posting away from Whitestown, Kentucky.