wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paco

Paco I was flipping through channels and came across this ripoff show of Pawn Stars called Hardcore Pawn. It's fake as hell but it's based in Detroit.

Paco you gotta find this place. You could achieve legendary status by getting on the show trying to pawn something because you need money for pilot license.

Course you could pull the same prank while in Vegas at that pawn shop course the old man might not get the joke and start shooting but either way it would top any JJ video eeeeeeeeever.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

yeah I've been there. pawned a gold bracelet. if you have nice jewelry don't wait in the line, go talk to the guy

Goat Milk

walco listen to this. I started waiting in the line, chatting with some ppl, etc. Some hoodrat comes up, overhears our convo that I got a few k worth of gold in my bag. I'm bitching about the long line and this guy is like yeah, yeah, come outside, I got a lot of cash in the car and I collect gold. I'll give you a good rate.

I'm all to the guy, listen, how fukkin stupid do you think I am? You think imma go outside with you with all this gold and go to your car so you can grab your piece and jack me? I'm like to him that shit will never work on me bro. he just walked away lol

wal66

Was this before or after they started taping shows GoatMilk?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I watched alot of this stuff last fall Wally.... yeah they have a ton of scripted shit, but when the Nigerians go off... that is mostly for real.

I mean its not even necessary to script that..... that is a given, that you'll get some crazy ass Nigerian behavior in the pawn shop.

I got turned off from watching it, because I wanted to punch the uber Bitch daughter and HUGH D-Bag son in the FACE so much, I'd start taking it out on my wife...

very dangerous show

Goat Milk

it was about 6 months ago, my nephew showed me the show and asked to go. we went. I think he thought he would get on TV lol. I only watched that one episode of the show. Don't really care for the reality genre.

wal66

I start one thread every 3 months and some TOOL (or was it an oyster) moves it to the Salon? Where the fok is the gambling related material in the Obama threads in Players Talk?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Salon?
    maybe that tool thinks you need to do something with your hair????

seriously though, who is it?

gosh the gaylive brethren NEVER get a break from the Brass here!!!!

wal66

Arch, I wouldn't care if Players talk was actually only gambling related. this actually is Saloon material but there is plenty of other bullshit threads in Players Talk that have absolutely nothing to do with gambling or the industry.

Inconsistency pisses me off Arch.

wal66

Arch, this has Shari written all over it. She wants Paco's rooster and she probably figured this was some veiled terrorist type insinuation instead of a request for a practical joke.

Shocked it didn't get moved to Private Zone accompanied with an infraction.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    I start one thread every 3 months and some TOOL (or was it an oyster) moves it to the Salon? Where the fok is the gambling related material in the Obama threads in Players Talk?
    Wal, it happens to the best of us. I basically live in the saloon and sub forums now.

wal66

Dad, I agree this thread and for that matter your threads actually belong over here. Course so do 1/4 of the threads in Players Talk on any given day.

Thinking your threads are Saloon material isn't an insult Dad, I actually like your threads. I am kind of surprised though because unlike me you have earned status around here.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Saw the show. Never been, know where its at though.

Wonder if they would let me tape in there if i went?

wal66

Paco if you go in there to pawn something to get money to obtain your pilots license they'll film it for ya. Course if you don't want to make "watch list" maybe it would just be better to go in and make a complete ass of yourself.

They actually had a guy on there lastnight that said "that was the best $300 I ever "SPUNT". I don't think spunt even qualifies as Ebonics.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

yeah I bet they don't allow video taping.... they got some big security gaurds too