marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Is the US So Fond In Protecting Israel??

I agree with this guy

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Jews have all the money, same reason all the Germans wanted to kill em

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

because they own the media...they control information

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Because we can. That's why.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Their meal ticket to access to the middle east.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I've been saying this years!

Damn Jews run our country and have all the money. I say fukk Israeli.. Let them fight there own fights..

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol @ all the antisemitism

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

hitler was a tuned in guy trying to change the karma of the Jews

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Votes that's all

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    idiot

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Hitler was a good man. He had the right idea. Also his scientists are the reason we have are NASA program and all the technology we have today. Hitler's was a very smart man. Some say who was able to communicate with extraterrestrial beings
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JosephTheGreek

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Hitler was a good man. He had the right idea. Also his scientists are the reason we have are NASA program and all the technology we have today. Hitler's was a very smart man. Some say who was able to communicate with extraterrestrial beings

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The most ironic part of it is Israelis don't really care for Americans or American Jews. In an ideal world the US would move Israel to some lightly inhabited islands, develop it and hand it over and the let the Middle East duke it out with each other and we just concentrate on getting cheaper oil.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

milwaukee mike

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The most ironic part of it is Israelis don't really care for Americans or American Jews. In an ideal world the US would move Israel to some lightly inhabited islands, develop it and hand it over and the let the Middle East duke it out with each other and we just concentrate on getting cheaper oil.
    No no the land is holy (Abrahamic religions say it is anyway) and the Jews have the only RIGHT Abrahamic religion so they cant let it go to a WRONG Abrahamic religion
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-27-12 at 04:50 PM.

milwaukee mike

if you're against the policies of north korea does that mean you're racist towards koreans?
    if you're against the policies of russia does that mean you're racist towards russians?
    etc etc

but they've brainwashed americans thinking any criticism of israel is somehow "anti-semitic" which doesn't even make any sense since arabs are semites. so i guess isreal is the most anti-semitic country in the world since they keep killing and torturing arabs and stealing their land.
    Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave milwaukee mike 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you're against the policies of north korea does that mean you're racist towards koreans?
    if you're against the policies of russia does that mean you're racist towards russians?
    etc etc

but they've brainwashed americans thinking any criticism of israel is somehow "anti-semitic" which doesn't even make any sense since arabs are semites. so i guess isreal is the most anti-semitic country in the world since they keep killing and torturing arabs and stealing their land.
    lol praising Hitler isn't criticizing Israel's governmental actions. It is pure racism.

William Walters

lol praising Hitler isn't criticizing Israel's governmental actions. It is pure racism.
    So now Judaism is a race?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'd rather not get into semantics. Hating any group of people based on race or religion is wrong.

milwaukee mike

that is true

but i think we have been given a misleading view of hitler, it's quite hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that jews in poland had a big J on their door or some way of the german troops only rounding them up and not the other polish people

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Jews

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

It is all about the Judeo-Christian religious beliefs that the weak-minded majority in America have bought into for centuries.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

with the technology in 1940 (and keep in mind ibm was running the concentration camp technology and bush sr's dad was funding the nazis, think about that for a minute!) it would be impossible to keep track of 6 million people and their religious affiliation

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

a jewish boy asks his dad...dad can i have 100 dollars??? dad says 80 dollars??? here's 50 dollars

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Why are so many rich Jews Liberal Democrats?

Figure this out and you'll realize just how naive and misled you truly are...

But it's so much easier to just blame Bush...

William Walters

I'd rather not get into semantics. Hating any group of people based on race or religion is wrong.
    We're in agreement. But, Judaism is a religion..........not a race of people.

PickWinnerAllDay

that is true

but i think we have been given a misleading view of hitler, it's quite hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that jews in poland had a big J on their door or some way of the german troops only rounding them up and not the other polish people
    Guy tortured animals didn't he? I don't think the view of him is misleading. Guy was a sociopath who brainwashed Germans. Germans suck.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    in its simplest form yes. although judaism is mostly connected to one tribe of Jews (Jadah). But the 'best' definition would be the old school term "Israelite". But that confuses modern people because they would then think anyone from Israel was one, which for the most part is technically true.

Its like a logic question where you ask "if all snorfs are snargs and some snarg are dorf then all dorfs are snorfs". But basically any Jew (ethnic not religious) is an Israelite.

milwaukee mike

2% of the population is jewish

yet 99% of what we see and hear comes from jewish handlers and power brokers

you really think steve guttenberg and david schwimmer were stars based on their talent?

PickWinnerAllDay

2% of the population is jewish

yet 99% of what we see and hear comes from jewish handlers and power brokers

you really think steve guttenberg and david schwimmer were stars based on their talent?
    Is that Ross on Friends? He was a better actor than Joey... Joey just a dumb italian.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Being anti-Israel is not being anti-semitic. Many jews hate Zionists and feel Israel should not exist. The most religious Jews believe they have been outcast from their land because of sin, and should not have a homeland until the messiah comes back. Zionism is NOT a religion, or a race, but rather a political group. In fact,most Zionists are not religious at all (unless it serves their cause in some way).To be critical of Zionism is no different than being critical of Communism, Capitalism, Croatian nationalism, European Union etc, etc etc. Yet, they deflect most criticism by making people feel guilty or racist when questioning their deeds and ideals.

It's common knowledge the creation of a jewish homeland in Palestine (they were offered Uganda) was the reason for the Balfour Declaration, and the direct involvement of the United States in WW1 in 1917 (biggest mistake we ever made). That led to Versailles, which created WW2, which created the spread of international communism and the State of Israel, which has caused so much death, suffering , and misery in the world.

I could go on and on with my version of history (everyone has one), but don't ever be foolish enough to believe that most jews are pro-Israel.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Creditsforedits

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

The US is so fond of protecting Israel becuase it is a communist state, which the US will be soon. The first Israeli settlers came out of Russia, the Kibbutz is basically a soviet... oh and Is-Ra-El -- ISis (goddess of nature and magic) - RA (Sun god) and EL (which is semitic MEANS deity)

milwaukee mike

and lets not forget the NAZI party was created by the ashkenazi jews

thats something they wont teach you in history books
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nate turner

milwaukee mike

but as ive pointed out for 5 years SO WHAT?

if it wasnt rich and powerful jewish people controlling israel and the us it would be someone else

we are better housed, fed, and entertained than any society in the history of the world

12 Last