princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

My strong prediction for final season of Breaking Bad

Its my understanding from reading an interview with the actor who played Gus, that the fifth season starts in 'real time', meaning right after the explosion.

Ok so here's my guess:
    Anyone remember Mike? Gus' tough guy private eye? Last we saw he was recovering from the poisoning/ shoot out in Mexico inside that tent hospital.

Makes total sense for him to re enter the story now, either to evenge Gus, or play some role in running the distribution with or against Brian Cranston's character.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Kind of predictable

A bolder one would be claiming Walt goes down somehow. He had his triumph, now time for downfall that happens to most in drugs. He poisoned the kid, repercussions for that with Jesse maybe. Hank finds out and puts him away, or gives him an option to flee the country. Gets killed someway

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Hank finds out, something happens, Walts cancer comes back with a vegence, he gone!

Then the kid on crutches wakes up and it was all a dream, his dad's been dead from lung cancer for years. His mom traded his baby sister for dope.

Fin.

princecharles

Hank's character / story arc is clearly heading for an intersection with Walt's.
    Good call.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Hank's character / story arc is clearly heading for an intersection with Walt's.
    Good call.
    Agree with that!

I don't see Mike being a number 1 though, so he may work under Walt, keep in mind Walt is broke or near broke since the wife gave his money away. So can or will he try and go back to a normal life after everything that has happened?

Here are my thoughts: they will go through the season with a huge build up with the final scene, I think Jessie kills Hank, then Walt and Jessie guns drawn on each other and one walks away.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i think walt will blow up in the lab

princecharles

Just hope they don't pull a Sopranos ending!

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Def think hank finds out. Does he bust walt or somehow end up going along with him.

If I remember the seasons split in half right? Or is it just like 6 episodes or something

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

19 Days! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

Haven't been this excited about a show since Lost...

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

19 Days! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

Haven't been this excited about a show since Lost...

Nice, Marked on calender. Thanks Rod

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

almost here....been counting down the days

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think Mr White is going to try to kill Hank.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

What a fuk up of a season. Basically nothing happening and nonsense like the Ford ad in first minutes of this last one. They already revealed in the 1st episode that Walt ends up on the run with a new identity, now it's known it happens a year after this last episode. Perfect sense to spoil the final season in the 1st episode. Skylar needs to be killed to salvage this

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yes kill Skylar. Her character has become more annoying than Haks wife, who should jump off a cliff.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    What a fuk up of a season. Basically nothing happening and nonsense like the Ford ad in first minutes of this last one. They already revealed in the 1st episode that Walt ends up on the run with a new identity, now it's known it happens a year after this last episode. Perfect sense to spoil the final season in the 1st episode. Skylar needs to be killed to salvage this

Seems like every season is slow until it stops being slow. I like this season so far. Walt walking around like he's Tony Montana..What causes him to go from acting like a Kingpin to hiding out in New Hampshire? Why the hell does he need that big ass machine gun?

Shit is gonna get crazy.