wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

It makes no sense to argue with racist on a topic like this one because we all know that more hate will come out your lips and I will look silly trying to argue for hours upon hours to a couple of idiots.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    It makes no sense to argue with racist on a topic like this one because we all know that more hate will come out your lips and I will look silly trying to argue for hours upon hours to a couple of idiots.
    all same poster you are talking to his 12 different handles boss.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    all same poster you are talking to his 12 different handles boss.
    Hmmmm. They all are on the same level of competence

wikkidinsane

You are probably right

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Man, my wife is about to give birth to a beautiful baby boy sometime in the next few days.I want everything for the kid, then I read shit like this and wonder how in the hell someone can grow up to have such dis regard for human life.Makes me question myself for wanting to bring a child into this fukked up planet we live on.Corporal goddamn punishment is way worth it, if it means your son does not turn out like these dipshits.I am really scared sometimes for us as a race...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Let me ask you this: Can all stories be seen by Jessie Jackson and or the National Media? You think the views of Jessie Jackson speaks for those of blacks? It's in the media interest to follow stories that will get the population hype and put more money in their pockets. Dont you know this? So quit posting stories from way yonder and expect each and single one of them to be publicized like the next and followed by Money chasing dishonest humans like Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton , O reily Hannity....

Your comprehension skills are shit. I was making fun of the people who hurry up and say "Where's Jesse now?"

Try to keep up.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

With each passing year, blacks and hispanics are becoming a greater and greater percentage of the U.S. population and whites are becoming the minority.

Ever since records were kept, blacks and hispanics have led the list by percentage in welfare collection, violent crimes committed, unemployment, etc.

A country is only as strong as the people who inhabit it and that is why the U.S. is falling apart at the seams and nothing can stop it.

This Chinese deliveryman would probably be alive today if the 1964 Civil Rights Act never existed and every single white individual that has been the victim of "black on white" crime has the above named act to thank for it.

Imagine how great the U.S. would be without so many representatives from these 2 "designated minority" groups.

They produce so very little and consume so very much while committing the vast majority of violent crime in this country.

All you can do is keep as far away as possible from these people. Save your money, don't spend foolishly.

Its much better to live in a smaller house in a nicer area than a larger house in an area filled with undesireables.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: baskets

andywend

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Black kid assaults 67 year old white man then gets his ass kicked. BOOM.
    PickWinnerAllDay, thank you for sharing this video with the forum.

After seeing so many black thugs like that guy cause trouble, its WONDERFUL to see him get his lip busted.

That 67 year old white guy is a HERO.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man I hate reading these threads but curiosity brings me here. I get so angry watching these videos. It took me a week to get over the black mob attacking the white kid. You are going to see more and more killings like in Tulsa in up coming years. People are getting tired of having to be careful about what they say about another race when every time I watch a black comic stand up and poke fun at whites and it's okay.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Is Andy saying Mexicans don't contribute anything??

Andy fat unemployed inbreds like yourself don't contribute NOTHING to this country.. My people break their backs while you eat Mcdonals, but you're the better one, right??.

You're an entitlement receiving hypocrite.. The worst type of piece of shit..

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Andy fat unemployed inbreds like yourself don't contribute NOTHING to this country.. My people break their backs while you eat Mcdonals, but you're the better one, right??.

Mayan, you don't believe this shit. Los mexicanos no valen nada. You already know this. Same for salv/guate. Mexicans are reaping a warpath of destruction upon the Southwestern United States. Any fool can see this. Most Mexicans are aware of this. Moreover, Mexico is the joke of Latin America. The strange irony is that in the Mexican psyche he/she/it believes himself to be part of this great nation, Mexico, and yet at the same time realizes that his country is a ridiculous basurero.

With regards to Africa....

The truth is ***** are basically animals that have been unleashed unto society. They are primitive, with ridiculously low IQ's, are not capable of civilization.... and can be found to this day living in huts, chucking spears and bathing with the urine of four-legged animals straight out of their pee-holes. This is absolute fact.

The problem with Mexican culture is not that the people are inherently deficient (though often times this appears to be the case upon rudimentary inspection), but that their culture is inherently inferior. You line up an efficient, intelligent, education-driven, civilization-improving culture such as that of the Japanese.... and compare it to Mexican culture..... and it's not even close.

This is just the nature of things. One can delude oneself all one likes, but it is the simple reality. You cannot lie to yourself and say that Mexico is Switzerland..... or that Fiji's soccer team has the same talent level as the Brazilian national team. Or that a 100 kilo woman is as hot as a 50 kilo woman.

Anyways, there is no way to stop the cultural death and destruction of the United States. It is the death of the West. But this is nothing new.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Duke NON rape case 10,000,000 times the media attention of 5 black sexually mutilating, gang raping, murdering a white college couple.

The media definitely only goes crazy over crimes committed by whites. Hell, a Mexican shoots a black kid and they even try to portray him as white.
    rofl PickLosersAllDay

why don't you go complain to the white people who control the media and choose which story gets run and which doesn't.

you fuking loser you are the biggest whiney little 19 year i've ever had the displeasure of reading, you probably got picked on a lot by the athletic black kids in school and still have some deep wounds

why don't you go spam another thread with your drivers license picture that manages to hide your obese body you fat pimpled faced insecure piece of shit

andywend

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

If Mexicans are so productive, then why is Mexico such a 3rd world SHITHOLE? Admittedly, the average hispanic has a far better work ethic than an average black but I have the feeling that is NOT the case with you.

I paid well over 6 digits of federal income tax last year which is more than you will pay in your lifetime.

Am I better than you? You bet your ass I am. You haven't earned the right to shine my shoes, pal.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

if more people were brave enough like Zimmerman, shit like this wouldnt happen
    Last edited by SharpBoxing; 06-24-12 at 03:25 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    If Mexicans are so productive, then why is Mexico such a 3rd world SHITHOLE? Admittedly, the average hispanic has a far better work ethic than an average black but I have the feeling that is NOT the case with you.

I paid well over 6 digits of federal income tax last year which is more than you will pay in your lifetime.

Am I better than you? You bet your ass I am. You haven't earned the right to shine my shoes, pal.
    paying 6 digits huh??? another inbred lying about shit over the internetz..

And you haven't been to Mexico huh?? If you call that 3rd world, what do you call the trailers you inbreds live in??

is the south third world???

Also, the average Mexican has 100x the work ethic of a cubicle inbred..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

viva mexico!...my favorite place to vacation with the family...mazatlan last year...watching the local surfers catch incoming sets at sunset on playa bruja is UNFUKKINREAL...lots of pretty girls too.

First ... 2345