ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

My next door neighbor killed his wife tonight

on the loose, armed and dangerous

Anyone ever had anything like this happen?

Meth head that just got out of jail.

when playersonly69 wished death on me tonight during poker,, i guess it skipped over to the neighbors

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

she must have been a slut

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Can you post a story...anything online about it?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    on the loose, armed and dangerous

Anyone ever had anything like this happen?

Meth head that just got out of jail.

when playersonly69 wished death on me tonight during poker,, i guess it skipped over to the neighbors

If he didn't close his eyes and blow out the candles the wish won't work....no need to worry.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Been on Google yet can't find a single mention of this here murder, how odd.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that's pretty crazy so close to home

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

How fat was his wife?

I thought the instructions were clear. Get the 400 pound lard ass, I never expected your neighbour to be just as big.

Only cost me a few hundred either way.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

titty warrior, is it your intent to create controversy in every post you make? You are alienating a large amount of posters. Not that it's bad. Maybe you want to do that because you want the attention.

It's just that I've been on SBR for a couple years now and I've never put anyone on ignore and there have been many posters who have deserved it.

I'm about to put you on ignore not because I dislike you but because I don't want to read bullshit like this.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Forget this nonsense.

Get your Top WR's posted in the Fantasy Forum.

ttwarrior1

ttwarrior1

Kentucky State Police continue to search for a man wanted for murder. Troopers consider 41-year-old Billy Utley armed and dangerous. He's accused of killing a person in the parking lot of the Wheatcroft Fire Department in Webster County.

Troopers say Utley shot and killed his estranged wife in the parking lot Tuesday evening. He then fled on foot according to investigators. That prompted KSP to obtain a search warrant for his family's farm outside Morganfield, about 20 minutes away from the crime scene Kentucky State Police Sgt. Jason Newby says investigators found boxes of ammunition for a hand gun and a high-powered rifle. Investigators also found a military-style hut on the property as well as Utley's car, according to Sgt. Newby. Investigators say witnesses reported seeing Utley leaving the area with a high-powered rifle and what they described as a large scope.

Utley is a convicted felon and sex-offender. He was recently released from the Webster County Jail. Sgt. Newby also confirmed to Eyewitness News that Utley had allegedly made previous threats to family, saying he didn't plan on going back to jail. Furthermore, Sgt. Newby says Utley stated he was prepared to get into a shootout with authorities.

Troopers believe he is armed and extremely dangerous. It's not clear where Utley might be going or who he might be going with, but citizens should be cautious.

The victim's name has not been released yet. Investigators say her body will be sent to Louisville for Wednesday's autopsy.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

You should have already sniped him and she wouldn't be dead. How could you let a convicted sex offender live next door to you and not destroy the mark? You have kids? It is time to start destroying all violent criminals so we can balance the federal budget. God knows Obama will not do it. Fuk paying for their 3 hots and a cot fuking kill them all.

He is out of jail because of the fuking libtard judge that was an apologist. Libtard judges need to be fuking deported. Their catch and release bull shit puts cops and american citizens in harms way. It even puts obama's new 800,000 illegal alien brothers in harms way.....

well maybe 400,000 of them...the rest are criminals
    Last edited by jbart28; 06-20-12 at 02:56 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Kentucky State Police continue to search for a man wanted for murder. Troopers consider 41-year-old Billy Utley armed and dangerous. He's accused of killing a person in the parking lot of the Wheatcroft Fire Department in Webster County.

Troopers say Utley shot and killed his estranged wife in the parking lot Tuesday evening. He then fled on foot according to investigators. That prompted KSP to obtain a search warrant for his family's farm outside Morganfield, about 20 minutes away from the crime scene Kentucky State Police Sgt. Jason Newby says investigators found boxes of ammunition for a hand gun and a high-powered rifle. Investigators also found a military-style hut on the property as well as Utley's car, according to Sgt. Newby. Investigators say witnesses reported seeing Utley leaving the area with a high-powered rifle and what they described as a large scope.

Utley is a convicted felon and sex-offender. He was recently released from the Webster County Jail. Sgt. Newby also confirmed to Eyewitness News that Utley had allegedly made previous threats to family, saying he didn't plan on going back to jail. Furthermore, Sgt. Newby says Utley stated he was prepared to get into a shootout with authorities.

Troopers believe he is armed and extremely dangerous. It's not clear where Utley might be going or who he might be going with, but citizens should be cautious.

The victim's name has not been released yet. Investigators say her body will be sent to Louisville for Wednesday's autopsy.
    Nice neighborhood you have there TT. How close were you two?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Oh you are in Kentucky...Let the kentucky militias find his ass and shoot him up with oxy's till he is dead.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

TT which side of him do you live? Hearin Boardley or off of 270?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

This is to be expected in neighborhoods that are within 100 yards of burned out popcorn factories.

T, Do you have murderous rage building up inside you?

ttwarrior1

no, just on playersonly69 and most arabs and blacks,

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What was the victim's name, TT?
    Points Awarded:

ArunSh gave The Giant 1260 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1

don't know, assume last name was same as him, utley, Theresa utley i believe, 2nd wife

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

So you give out personal info that can easily be used to trace your home to a bunch of gamblers and possible degenerates, hmmm something I don't think I would do.

ttwarrior1

why would they want to do that though? unless they are bad people????

Actually he was my former neighbor of 20 years, he's been in and out of the pen last few years.

Now lives down the road.

ttwarrior1

Suspect in wife's murder taken into custody

This is where authorities found Billy Utley- Motel Cave-In-Rock.
    He was on the run after allegedly shooting his wife in the parking lot of the Wheatcroft Fire Department in Webster Co.
    New video from the scene, and new information coming up in our afternoon newscasts-starting in less than 15 minutes

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

That is your neighborhood?

Why am I not surprised one bit.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a nice neighborhood.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

TT----what the hell, is that an actual working motel?

Not exactly, The Carlyle now is it?

ttwarrior1

thats in southern illinois where he got caught , about 20 min away i think

the room on the far right is the honeymoon suite

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

It wasn't 4uk4life... was it?