bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

When its all said and done Zimmerman is gonna be a free man and a millionaire

You can bank on it, no way in the world will they get a jury of 12 from Orlando (58% white) to convict him for killing a black drug dealing robber that was crackin his skull.

The best thing in the world that could've happened to him was these pussy ass investigators got intimidated by blackie into prosecuting him to placate them regardless of the fact that there is zero chance of conviction.

He'll keep tons of cash leftover from his website for his defense, get tons of cash from interviews, book deals etc. Hes already on tape on a jailhouse call telling his wife to put another "150 dollars" from the website into another bank account for them, hes of course talkin about 150 thousand dollars.

Best decision Zimmerman ever made was chasing down that ***** then summarily executing him "standing his ground" when he attacked
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-19-12 at 04:48 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If he goes free he will get killed or hurt badly anyway......is it worth it? No

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get my young nijjahhs to kick his door

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Exactly

Zimmerman will have last laugh

LostBankroll

JJ shut your bald Jew ass up before you become the next lil niggah in a hoodie to get killed by my hands punk bitch

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Exactly

Zimmerman will have last laugh
    Some black with nothing to lose will hunt him down, so no he won't have last laugh

Will Zimmerman be "dealt with" on the street if not guilty?

yes -350
    No +300

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It's horrible what's happened to the guy. Fukkin federal government trying to dig up information and make him look like a racist: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/1...#storylink=cpy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nah as time goes on nobody cares

He will move away although hopefully he has a gun so he can cap anyone that fuks with him

I would love to see down the road some thugs try and fuk with him and he mows every mother fukker down with a machine gun

Nobody know whole story here,,I say both were at fault so case gets thrown out

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Some black with nothing to lose will hunt him down, so no he won't have last laugh

Will Zimmerman be "dealt with" on the street if not guilty?

yes -350
    No +300
    Niggas dont give a **** about anything but tryin to make whites feel guilty about why they're all uneducated broke piles of shit with 10 kids on welfare so they can get their welfare checks raised, besides if another ***** looks at him funny hell just pull out his 9 and go to work standing his ground again anyway

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nah as time goes on nobody cares

He will move away although hopefully he has a gun so he can cap anyone that fuks with him

I would love to see down the road some thugs try and fuk with him and he mows every mother fukker down with a machine gun

Nobody know whole story here,,I say both were at fault so case gets thrown out
    Post of the year...well done JJ!

I say Zimmerman never leaves the house without a .40 on both hips and now that hes even more paranoid and niggakilla than before hell be on the lookout for any ***** wants to do him in and be sure to waste him/them if they just look at him ghetto.

Besides niggas are too busy robbing/shooting ppl for 20 bucks or their cell phones to give a **** about some year old case of a dumb ***** gettin shot.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

He is Hispanic, not white.
    You are an idiot. You think this whole jury is going to let him off simply because he is white ? I guess that shows alot into your mentality.
    I guess juries only determine what they want to happen and not look at any evidence, just like the Casey Anthony trial.

bettilimbroke999

If they dont convict Casey Anthony in Florida they aint gonna convict Zimmerman...half of me wants to go down and unload in CA's face myself but apparently there was not enough evidence to convict (high-def photos of her in the act of murdering the kid are necessary for conviction in Florida)

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If they dont convict Casey Anthony in Florida they aint gonna convict Zimmerman...half of me wants to go down and unload in CA's face myself but apparently there was not enough evidence to convict (high-def photos of her in the act of murdering the kid are necessary for conviction in Florida)
    I think she did it. However, thinking is not proof. They could not determine the kids cause of death. Casey said she drowned in the pool, the medical examiners didnt even open the kids skull. She was basically bones when they found her body and were unable to tell. It sucks to think CA is getting away with it, but the jury got it right. You can not out people to death because you "Think" they did it.

bettilimbroke999

For a person to act like Ms Anthony when their kid is missing, to lie approx 15 million times indicates there is something seriously fukin suspicious going on with that individual and that they dont want the truth to come out. If you are the prime AND ONLY suspect in a murder trial and you choose to lie 15 million times youve earned a conviction wrongful or not in my opinion. The reason being I cant imagine a scenario where my child drowns accidently and I proceed to lie 15 million times and make national headlines to cover up a complete accident...BTW she only claimed it was a complete accident and this pool drowning bullshit AFTER all the evidence pointed to her and her 15 million other lies had fallen through.

You only get 14 million lies in my book when you're the only suspect in a murder investigation before we stop assuming your innocent so try to get your horseshit story to make some sense in the first 14 million tries.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

guilty and penniless.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    guilty and penniless.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Okay actually his dad is white and his mom is hispanic.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    You are an idiot. You think this whole jury is going to let him off simply because he is white ? I guess that shows alot into your mentality.
    I guess juries only determine what they want to happen and not look at any evidence, just like the Casey Anthony trial.
    OJ Simpson?

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Okay actually his dad is white and his mom is hispanic.
    IS his mother from HISPANOLA? then he isnt hispanic... You cant say He is LATINO either... wait... you have sources that say he is LATIN? Meaning greek latin??? no he isnt that either. Wait he is SPANISH... Oh no???? He isnt from Spain??? thats right you dumb white mic ** ***** just call a spanish speaker spanish latino hispanic and its all fine.... **** YOU ALL

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    guilty and penniless.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    IS his mother from HISPANOLA? then he isnt hispanic... You cant say He is LATINO either... wait... you have sources that say he is LATIN? Meaning greek latin??? no he isnt that either. Wait he is SPANISH... Oh no???? He isnt from Spain??? thats right you dumb white mic ** ***** just call a spanish speaker spanish latino hispanic and its all fine.... **** YOU ALL
    The term is also used to denote the culture and people of Spanish colonization of the Americas countries formerly ruled by the Crown of Castile.