49. You may not vote on this poll
  • USA

22 44.90%
  • Canada

27 55.10%
    Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

the SPORTS CULTURE is nowhere close the culture it is in america.

Unless u live in the 3-5 main cities in canada, it sucks.

states so many options, ppl in san fran can take trips to l.a, portland, seatle etc.

u have no where to go in canada.

COLLEGE/UNI life is not even comparable.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    the SPORTS CULTURE is nowhere close the culture it is in america.

Unless u live in the 3-5 main cities in canada, it sucks.

states so many options, ppl in san fran can take trips to l.a, portland, seatle etc.

u have no where to go in canada.

COLLEGE/UNI life is not even comparable.

yea sports culture is nowhere close after hockey it goes way down in Canada

as for trips, people can go where ever they want Mexico, Cuba etc they don't limit themselves to stay in Canada

and don't know why college would be much different, all big schools have parties etc only difference is that college students can drink and go to bars legally in Canada

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

don't know why colleges would be different I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to think of a canadian college and drew a blank. Ofcourse you can throw a party at any university in the world. Doesn't mean it can come close to the party scene of a school like Bama, Wisconsin, Indiana, West Virginia, Arizona St, etc. With all the big sporting events (mainly football party wise) and the greek scene i don't think Canada can come close to that atmosphere. So what they can drink legally. Most kids I knew had a good fake id in high school and never had much problems anyway.

Really hard to compare the usa to canada. ofcourse the usa is better. It's the best country in the world. Sports capital, entertainment capital, world power #1 and maybe on its way out who knows but currently 1 with its military and technology. Canada has 3 cities I'd consider living in at the moment....toronto, vancouver, montreal would not be bad at all. Besides those areas, i guess it would be alright if you were an old **** or a yetti who liked nature and wanted to retire somewhere cold and quiet. Most of that country seems like arctic tundra to me, but what do i know

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    yea sports culture is nowhere close after hockey it goes way down in Canada

as for trips, people can go where ever they want Mexico, Cuba etc they don't limit themselves to stay in Canada
    they can, but I think he's saying it's a longer trip, because the cities are generally not near one another.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course canada

shushu
    shushu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The problem is, most people here try to have normal lives WHILE they gamble. Colleges in Canada are a joke compared to US colleges so it'd be tough living there. Most of the brightest Canadian students know that and come here for their higher education.
    I do not think this is true. Canadians go to the university's because of the free scholarships.....Not many would be able to pay the $30-40K a year out of state tuition.

shushu
    shushu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

....and quebec bars are second too NONE!!!!!!!!!

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Canada!

First 12