MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look close. You can see Nate Turner driving his new truck.

Straight cash!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    you two caucasoids do not know what is coming,keep hating the so called black man.when really you should deal with your enslaver,but then that would call for you to to get off your knees.unlike the scared negro's on sbr(too many to name) in the white house congress,in sports,in the churches,in the media,i don't fear respect or love you former cave dwellers.

to the enlighten..............................p eace be unto you

to the ashkenazim and his caucasoid sodomite..................set yourself on fire
    Seems to me, you hate the black man,you must love yourself before you can love others...............

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Seems to me, you hate the black man,you must love yourself before you can love others...............
    answer my question from this afternoon or GO kurt cobain YOURSELF.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................... ........................PEACE BE UPON YOU

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

answer my question from this afternoon or GO kurt cobain YOURSELF.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................... ........................PEACE BE UPON YOU
    You are far from the right state of mind,answering your question would only distort you further.......................

Mirror meet self..........

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by paulypoker View Post
    you are far from the right state of mind,answering your question would only distort you further.......................

Mirror meet self..........

right!!!

You caucasoids only care about your own freedom you mother f u c k e r s can care less about anyone else.

Now those ashkenazi(jews) got your a s s in a sling and your looking for help.crying for your freedom,ha ha too late.

You can't answer the question can you?i will for you..............because you only care about yourself and your little feelings.

To those that want everyone free.................................... .....peace be upon you

to the selfish................................. ...choke on a penis

MartinBlank

right!!!

You caucasoids only care about your own freedom you mother f u c k e r s can care less about anyone else.

Now those ashkenazi(jews) got your a s s in a sling and your looking for help.crying for your freedom,ha ha too late.

You can't answer the question can you?i will for you..............because you only care about yourself and your little feelings.

To those that want everyone free.................................... .....peace be upon you

to the selfish................................. ...choke on a penis
    Nate, have some cheetos and grape soda. It will chill you out some.

nate turner
    Update your status

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07...-intelligence/

another ashkenazi khazar on the run

the mother could care little about the son,just give her the money.

if and when he is caught the ashkenazi judge and prosecutor will make sure he is dealt with in a fair way.

MartinBlank

Posted without comment. And for the record, I am a potato eating Mick.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Posted without comment. And for the record, I am a potato eating Mick.

you,down south(north mexico),pauly poker,andyweed,and every other grafted devil never comment on the thread.

go to the thread of these uncle tom,boot licking, caucasoid loving,swine loving negro(es)

MartinBlank

you,down south(north mexico),pauly poker,andyweed,and every other grafted devil never comment on the thread.

go to the thread of these uncle tom,boot licking, caucasoid loving,swine loving negro(es)
    Nate, is that you in the front, in the black leather coat?

You reprsentin' yo!

nate turner
    Update your status

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...in-prison?lite

only 2 1/2 years?

Joe Ketchimoit will come to that one day, I'm certain. Unfortunately, once again, it will be the poor who are barterning their organs in exchange for a pitiance of what they are worth to the dying - and only the affluent dying who can afford to buy the organs. i.e. those who aren't wealthy will still be the ones dying while waiting for a suitable organ replacement.

i agree with joe.

to the righteous.........(not the fake with this fake religion).............................pe ace be upon(unto)you

to the lying stealing bloodsuckers of the poor.................................... ..........slow slow death

nate turner
    Update your status

I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

revelation 2:9

to the righteous............................... .peace be upon you

to the bloodsuckers..........................it will soon be over

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

nate check into the thread i dedicated to you, we need to hear what you look like!

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

nate quotes the bible.......the Jew/White man's book shoved down the throat of the RIGHTEOUS BLACK MAN for 400 years

you are the bitch of the white man.............die in fire

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

nate is short for nathan, nate is jewish himself

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lets all hope white God fearing christian americans wise up to these parasites

and finish what the German couldn't in the 1940s

history is on our side

nate turner
    Update your status

PAULYPOKER

SBR PRO Join Date: 12-06-08
    betpoints: 25

Message Me
    A few words of TRUTH to America................................

“Until you stand up for your own rights, I think these Zionists deserve to walk all over you. I think they deserve to push dirt and sand into your face day after day, because if you don't respect yourself enough to stand up for your own people, and tell these people who are for Israel and not for America, that it's time for them to get lost, then I'm afraid that it's probably time for you to get lost.
    And you have been lost for a long, long time, almost for a hundred years, ever since 1913 when the laws concerning the Federal Reserve System were passed, and you lost control of your country's money supply. And once you lost control of it, they gained control of it—the Rothschild banks.
    And the first thing they did was to buy up your newspapers. Then when radio came in, they bought up the radio stations. And they made sure they bought up all the movie studios... and so now we have Zionist movies, day after day after day. Everything that you see, everything that you hear, comes through their Zionists lens, and you deserve to be done in by these people, because you will not stand up for yourself.
    You will not demand, for instance, that your pro-Zionist president Bush be indicted for lying and starting a war, which caused a catastrophe worldwide, especially in Baghdad. If any man in this world deserves arrest, trial and execution, it is George Bush and his henchmen. But that's not going to happen either. In fact, probably, after watching MSNBC, and CNN and Wolf Blitzer, you probably like President Bush. You probably like the way that he lied to you. You probably like the way he has destroyed your Constitution with the Patriot Act, and with other documents that he signed with the flip of a pen. Well, if you do enjoy it, then that's what you deserve.”

to the righteous............................... .....peace be upon(unto) you

to the dopes................................... ......slow death

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post

history is on our side
    lol yeah right

Americans are so stupid and weak the odds of that would be +99999999999999999999999999999999999999

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

hi nate

nate turner
    Update your status

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

There is no such thing as Palestine or palestinian people....never was, never will be......well well well you moron.

lol.....how dumb are you?

TheRifleman

Newt Gingrich ‘Ignorant,’ ‘Racist’ Say Palestinians

By Alexander Marquardt

Dec 10, 2011 12:55pm
    Richard Shiro/AP Photo

Republican Presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich has been slammed by Palestinians for telling a Jewish television channel that they are an “invented” people.

“These are extremely trivial, demeaning and ridiculous remarks,” Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said, according to the Ma’an News Agency . “Even the most extremist settlers of Israel wouldn’t talk in such a ridiculous way.”

“Ignorant” and “despicable” were also used by top Palestinian officials to describe Gingrich’s comments.

“This is the lowest point of thinking anyone can reach,” said lead negotiator Saeb Erekat. The comments only “increase the cycle of violence.”
    Gingrich told the Jewish Channel that Palestinians are “invented” because there has been no state of Palestine.

“I think that we’ve had an invented Palestinian people who are in fact Arabs, and who were historically part of the Arab community,” said Gingrich. “And they had a chance to go many places, and for a variety of political reasons we have sustained this war against Israel now since the 1940s, and it’s tragic.”

The land of Israel and the Palestinian territories was part of the Ottoman Empire before being taken over by Great Britain. Mandated Palestine, as it was known, was then partitioned by the United Nations in 1947.
    Gingrich went on to call the Israeli-Palestinian peace process “delusional” and that President Barack Obama’s treatment of Palestinians is “favoring the terrorists.”

Gingrich’s argument is regularly made and far from new.

In 1969, former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir said “There is no such thing as a Palestinian people… It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn’t exist.”

“This proves that in the hysterical atmosphere of American elections, people lose all touch with reality and make not just irresponsible and dangerous statements, but also very racist comments that betray not just their own ignorance but an unforgivable bias,” said top Palestinian Liberation Organization official Hanan Ashrawi.
    Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond released the following statement today in response to the Jewish Channel interview:

“Newt Gingrich supports a negotiated peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, which will necessarily include agreement between Israel and the Palestinians over the borders of a Palestinian state,” the statement said.

“However, to understand what is being proposed and negotiated you have to understand decades of complex history, which is exactly what Gingrich was referencing during the recent interview with The Jewish Channel. “

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-palestinians/

TheRifleman

nate turner....the uncle tom of uncle toms....says he going to leave, BUT, we know that the negro can't bear the thought of leaving his white master............

nate "the king of uncle toms" turner......

LOL!!! Oh, you can't make this stuff up!!!

TheRifleman

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1...629&comments=1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that shiiiit felt GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nate turner
    Update your status

http://www.vice.com/read/the-child-r...0000141-v20n11 . the chosen people you do not see on your ashkenazi owned and operated media................... good people these people...........................

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    There is no such thing as Palestine or palestinian people....never was, never will be......well well well you moron.

lol.....how dumb are you?

You might want to read The Balfour Declaration before you make statements like this.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post

history is on our side
    yikes

First 12