The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

How does Bobby drive, but is unable to tie his shoes? This is the one thing that has perplexed me the most.

I would think tying your shoelaces would be much easier than handling a vehicle that weighs more than a ton on a crowded highway. Is Bobby some kind of savant?

For example, if I ask him the square root of 96,352,415, he'll immediately be able to spit out 9,815.9266. However, if I ask him how much his Snickers bar cost, he'll answer $500? Is Bobby some kind of Rainman? Is this the true reason Bobby has moved to Las Vegas, can he count cards like Dustin Hoffman?

Someone please help me understand this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, and stealthyburrito

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Is Bobby the dude that has done the candy bar review videos?
    yes

he has been a phenomenon since he came to SBR a few years ago and his presence and saga has matured into whatever this latest chapter is

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    How does Bobby drive, but is unable to tie his shoes? This is the one thing that has perplexed me the most.

I would think tying your shoelaces would be much easier than handling a vehicle that weighs more than a ton on a crowded highway. Is Bobby some kind of savant?

For example, if I ask him the square root of 96,352,415, he'll immediately be able to spit out 9,815.9266. However, if I ask him how much his Snickers bar cost, he'll answer $500? Is Bobby some kind of Rainman? Is this the true reason Bobby has moved to Las Vegas, can he count cards like Dustin Hoffman?

Someone please help me understand this.
    great fukkin analysis!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

why are people making stuff up, everything is fine, chat with him everyday on facebook

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes

he has been a phenomenon since he came to SBR a few years ago and his presence and saga has matured into whatever this latest chapter is

Besides his $5 dollar haircut he doesn't seem very retarded. This whole thread makes me scratch my head.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    why are people making stuff up, everything is fine, chat with him everyday on facebook
    I find it hard to believe that anyone 'chats' with you.

When you come into tinychat, its generally you talking to yourself and everyone telling you to f\*\*k off.

I do believe that you occasionally troll Bobby's facebook, but that's as far as it goes.

We have spoken to him recently. It was hard to make out what he was saying, but he looked alive and well and still in Vegas. He has already proved some of us wrong. Good on him.

As for Big, Bobby obviously has his problems. What is your excuse for abusing him to a point where he feels worthless and will do anything for anyone for some love attention that he never got at home? You wonder why he is where he is now. Just look in the mirror. I'm glad he is living off SBR and hope he makes it.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    this is honestly the most bizarre thing ive ever seen on any message board.

btw isnt talking on the message board enough??? why have these private face 2 face chats....seems a little excessive for the god damn internet
    Hang around long enough and you'll see jj naked in his Doomsday Bunker

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

You both have my never ending respect and support.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    How does Bobby drive, but is unable to tie his shoes?
    Surely the New Jersey Department of Motor vehicles would be interested in the answer to that question.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Surely the New Jersey Department of Motor vehicles would be interested in the answer to that question.
    Obviously you've never been to Jersey.....great place to stop and take a dump and that's about it Damn Governor looks like 3 tons of crap in a two ton truck

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

We should all sign the petition and it's in Bobby's best interest to lay low right now. Bobby's rights and his childhood were taken from him and that is nothing to joke about. He trusted the "system" and certain family members and instead he received more abuse from his social worker and was screwed month after month from his SSI qualifications. Bobby is a good kid and deserved better. He deserved to grow up as a normal youth, playing outside, having friends, selling lemonade and releasing to playboy's. Instead he was greeted with an abusive social worker that helped abuse the lad more and more.
    Last edited by flyingillini; 05-28-12 at 09:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and Terrapin Station

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Nobody needs to worry about Bobby having a tough life or whatever. Once the kid finally gets a little stank on his hang-low he'll turn out just fine trust me.

flyingillini

Bobby is respected by more people on SBR than any other poster in history. Bobby is worshiped by many and is a hero to most here.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

hilarious

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

BOYS I FIGURED THIS OUT WHEN BOBBY BECAME THE YOUNGEST MODERATOR IN FORUM HISTORY 19 I BELIEVE.HE WAS REWARDED FOR NOT GOING TO THE POLICE WHEN THAT CREEP PETER LOSHAK FONDLED HIM IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE SBR HEADQUARTERS.BOBBY WAS A GOOD SOLDIER AND ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HE WOULD BE SET UP FOR LIFE DOING STUPID JOBS FOR SBR.NOTICE HOW THEY NOW SHOW LOSHAK WITH BEATIFULL WOMEN TO TRY AND THROW US OFF THE CASE THEY MAKE HIM LOOK HETEROSEXUEL AS A FALSE FRONT WHILE LOSHAK CONTINUES TO LOOK FOR YOUNG MALE INTERNS LIKE BOBBY FK USED TO BE.

BOBBY IS CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND EVERY DAY HE WALKS AROUND IN A DAZE AND AT NIGHT WHEN HE IS SLEEPING IN BED HE WAKES UP AND SAYS NO LOSHAK DONT TOUCH MY PENIS I WANT TO BE STRAIGHT LIKE BEANTOWNJIM

BOYS BOBBY HAS ISSUES HE MOVED UP THE SBR LADDER NOT BECAUSE HE WAS SMART ITS BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSED.I WANT A COMPLETE INVESTIGATION OF PETER LOSHAK I JUST NEVER TRUSTED THIS CREEP
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave BEANTOWNJIM 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mrmarket, Extra Innings, and flyingillini

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I FIGURED THIS OUT WHEN BOBBY BECAME THE YOUNGEST MODERATOR IN FORUM HISTORY 19 I BELIEVE.HE WAS REWARDED FOR NOT GOING TO THE POLICE WHEN THAT CREEP PETER LOSHAK FONDLED HIM IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE SBR HEADQUARTERS.BOBBY WAS A GOOD SOLDIER AND ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HE WOULD BE SET UP FOR LIFE DOING STUPID JOBS FOR SBR.NOTICE HOW THEY NOW SHOW LOSHAK WITH BEATIFULL WOMEN TO TRY AND THROW US OFF THE CASE THEY MAKE HIM LOOK HETEROSEXUEL AS A FALSE FRONT WHILE LOSHAK CONTINUES TO LOOK FOR YOUNG MALE INTERNS LIKE BOBBY FK USED TO BE.

BOBBY IS CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND EVERY DAY HE WALKS AROUND IN A DAZE AND AT NIGHT WHEN HE IS SLEEPING IN BED HE WAKES UP AND SAYS NO LOSHAK DONT TOUCH MY PENIS I WANT TO BE STRAIGHT LIKE BEANTOWNJIM

BOYS BOBBY HAS ISSUES HE MOVED UP THE SBR LADDER NOT BECAUSE HE WAS SMART ITS BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSED.I WANT A COMPLETE INVESTIGATION OF PETER LOSHAK I JUST NEVER TRUSTED THIS CREEP

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

just like u said, bobby is fine and people do chat with me in chat except 2 or 3 people.

Also talk to about 30 sbr people on skype, and facebook everyday

90 percent of everything in this thread is made up , false info

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we should focus more on getting Bobby the help he needs to learn how to tie his shoes and use a can opener successfully.

I can't believe a big outfit like the Nugget doesn't test shoe tying capability during pre-employment screening!
    Employers do background criminal and credit checks but never follow up on shoe tying ability. Strange.
    Bobby dodged a bullet there.

Bobbaaaaaay!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Plommmmmmmmayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! !!!!!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Steves

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i just got off the phone with mr big.

he apologized for calling me and patty scammers which he thinks is incorrect. he "believes if you choose to make a bet you win or lose."

we also agreed i will refuse all of his action b/c that is what is best.

he said we all make mistakes and no one is holding any grudges.

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    May all your bets be winners. MR BIG
    Right back at ya Mr. Big.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY ZETA I KNOW YOUR CLOSE TO BOBBY FK I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURSE THAT PETER LOSHAK TOUCHED HIS PENIS IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE SBR HEADQUARTERS AND THATS WHY BOBBY IS ALL F-CKED UP.BOBBY IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY HE LIKED PETERS HAND BUT HE ALSO LIKES HIS OWN HAND SO BOBBY DOESNT KNOW IF HE IS A F-G OR (A) SEXUAL.

I JUST HOPE BOBBY IS O.K. I ACTUALLY LIKE HIS FOOD REVIEWS

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY ZETA I KNOW YOUR CLOSE TO BOBBY FK I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURSE THAT PETER LOSHAK TOUCHED HIS PENIS IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE SBR HEADQUARTERS AND THATS WHY BOBBY IS ALL F-CKED UP.BOBBY IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY HE LIKED PETERS HAND BUT HE ALSO LIKES HIS OWN HAND SO BOBBY DOESNT KNOW IF HE IS A F-G OR (A) SEXUAL.

I JUST HOPE BOBBY IS O.K. I ACTUALLY LIKE HIS FOOD REVIEWS

BTJ, I love the fact you are back. Does the forum know that your wife is going to be trying out for The Real Housewives of Boston? Keep up the good work, you are/were never a racist, just a realist.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unreal...what started out as a nice little letter from big, turned into a bash the shit out of loshak thread...jim, wait till loshys lawyer hears about this

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

I don't get it, does Mr. Big frequent the forums much

Does he know the slang?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    BTJ, I love the fact you are back. Does the forum know that your wife is going to be trying out for The Real Housewives of Boston? Keep up the good work, you are/were never a racist, just a realist.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    unreal...what started out as a nice little letter from big, turned into a bash the shit out of loshak thread...jim, wait till loshys lawyer hears about this
    Loshak is a good kid but doesn't know his yayo... He wouldn't know the difference between stepped on garbage out of CR and grade a1 yola.. He is just one of those guys that would snort whatever you put in front of him. Your life is at risk anytime you do that.... When I was living in CA I would always get 84% lab tested yola, not many could touch that purity...I can't get any good stuff now so I don't do it. I just stick with MDA, MDMA, Methylone, MEC, APB and Butylone, but I reagent test everything that I put into my body.....Very aware of the purity....I am worried for Loshak, I hope he can make it out of his 50s......Snorting clauvo from anyone and everyone will put you 6 feet in the ground and quick....

Brock Landers

Loshak is a good kid but doesn't know his yayo... He wouldn't know the difference between stepped on garbage out of CR and grade a1 yola.. He is just one of those guys that would snort whatever you put in front of him. Your life is at risk anytime you do that.... When I was living in CA I would always get 84% lab tested yola, not many could touch that purity...I can't get any good stuff now so I don't do it. I just stick with MDA, MDMA, Methylone, MEC, APB and Butylone, but I reagent test everything that I put into my body.....Very aware of the purity....I am worried for Loshak, I hope he can make it out of his 50s......Snorting clauvo from anyone and everyone will put you 6 feet in the ground and quick....
    you fukking crack me up Pal

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    you fukking crack me up Pal
    Brock, it's 81 degrees here right now... it's very hot.....I was roughed up today in Jenin Israel....My Fiancee is finishing a project in Egypt and I decided to go to Jenin by myself today, it wasn't a pretty site...lucky to be alive.

Brock Landers

Brock, it's 81 degrees here right now... it's very hot.....I was roughed up today in Jenin Israel....My Fiancee is finishing a project in Egypt and I decided to go to Jenin by myself today, it wasn't a pretty site...lucky to be alive.
    you live amoungst murdering terrorists who would love nothing more than your head in a bag. Get back to the states ASAP. Shitty ass food in Israel too, nothing like good American chow

flyingillini

you live amoungst murdering terrorists who would love nothing more than your head in a bag. Get back to the states ASAP. Shitty ass food in Israel too, nothing like good American chow
    Brock, actually, I had no business going to Jenin today, I just had never been... What a disaster that was...I am in Ashdod for a little while longer and in only 40 days my place right on the ocean will be completed in Tel Aviv...Going to be married just like you Brockster!!! Tel Aviv is more happening than anywhere in the US, I can tell you that much....Israel is a great place to live especially in Haifa or Tel Aviv....Brock, you think Chicago, LA, SF or NY are great, they have nothing on Tel Aviv...In Tel Aviv you don't see the stuff that I saw today....like a different world....Brock, cradle me!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

hot dogs, hamburgers, and pizza? Wash it down with a budweiser? you need to get out, ace.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

miss you Mr. Big!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Be careful what u bump archie, Lou likes giving out infractions for old bumps

First 1234 Last