MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Western Sky APR 89%...WTF

I just saw another commercial for Western Sky, the Indian loan people, and NOW there rate has increased to 89% APR.

WHAT

THE

FUKK

Only way I would take this loan if I was planning to sail away to another country and never come back

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Iwinyourmoney and mug made a great video while in vegas calling one of these place

the loan was for like 5k

and the payments ended up totaling about 25k

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The only way you should take out a loan like this is if you are just not very liquid at the moment and can pay it back in like 1 month. Either way, there should be better options.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

yea i guess if you really really need it to make an investment that will virtually guarantee a profit in a months time, then taking the loan out and paying at end of month could be feasible...but for people taking the money to gamble/pay bills with are going to be in a load of shit if they take this one

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

what happens if you don't pay them back? Does some big sitting bull looking ************ come knocking on your door?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    what happens if you don't pay them back? Does some big sitting bull looking ************ come knocking on your door?
    No, the native Americans sell the loan to a normal US bank once you sign it.