Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15331

Chocolate man says I hit his car

I just went to the grocery store and this black with 80 zillion tattoos comes into the store as I'm checking out. Asks me if I have the white car outside and I say yes. He then says I hit his car. I go out and look at it and it and he has this very small white scrape on the side of his car. It is on the side of the car that it would be impossible for me to have hit it from the direction I came into the parking lot. He calls me a liar. I say dude look at the front of my car and see if you can find any of the color of your car on my bumper. He looks and says I wiped it off. I say I didn't hit it go ahead and call the police I'll sit hear and wait. He calls me a coward and a pussy and drives off.

Can he call the police and give them my license plate number and force me to pay for it?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 579

I think you were in the clear when he drove off. Even if you had hit him, he left the scene of an accident on his own accord.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

25 to life for that

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

he fukkin probably has warrants

he aint calling the po po

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9872

he lost, should of got his number or plate number for when he tries it on another person

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

You are LUCKY

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    You are LUCKY

I was not a dick to him. Told him I was sorry about the damage but I just didn't do it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yes.

we'll finally see you on judge judy or peoples court.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How the Fukk would he know you had a white car? Like why did he pick you out inside the store?

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    How the Fukk would he know you had a white car? Like why did he pick you out inside the store?
    He came in asked everyone checking out if they had a white car

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Gotcha....Well whatever you got nothing to worry about now

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Scam

Typical

Looking for handout

Make sure he didn't lift your wallet

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ur lucky he didn't get some justice for Trayvon from ur ass!

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

When you told him to call the police and that you would wait you called his bluff, dumb smoke was probably hoping you would cave and give him some money to forget all about it and most likely he wont call the cops since im guessing he may have warrants since you said he drove off the minute you mentioned cops, last people he wants to run into are those and he'd have to file a report with them so that wont work if he does have warrants and or priors which im also guessing he has. And if im wrong about the warrants and he does call the cops they are gonna ask him why he left the scene of an accident, as small as it was i guess its still considered an accident. Nice job fukking up his plan haines.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8798

Don't take no shit off nobody!

MC PICKS
    Update your status

The real question is what the fukk are you doing at the grocery store at midnite?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I just went to the grocery store and this black with 80 zillion tattoos comes into the store as I'm checking out. Asks me if I have the white car outside and I say yes. He then says I hit his car. I go out and look at it and it and he has this very small white scrape on the side of his car. It is on the side of the car that it would be impossible for me to have hit it from the direction I came into the parking lot. He calls me a liar. I say dude look at the front of my car and see if you can find any of the color of your car on my bumper. He looks and says I wiped it off. I say I didn't hit it go ahead and call the police I'll sit hear and wait. He calls me a coward and a pussy and drives off.

Can he call the police and give them my license plate number and force me to pay for it?

As a civil process server, I can tell you that you might be receiving a visit from someone who does what I do to inform you of a lawsuit that guy could file against you ... Anyone can sue anyone for anything. It doesn't mean they'll succeed, but if he's that upset about the situation and is convinced you did it, he might try to sue you.

Even if he goes to that extreme, you likely have nothing to worry about. You didn't do anything.

Sounds like a scammer anyway. Probably never hear from him again.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    The real question is what the fukk are you doing at the grocery store at midnite?

Shorter lines?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Hopefully at some point you gave the guy a heads up about Heritage being a crap book...

bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Parking lots are usually considered private anyways so cops usually dont do much even if they come, its a situation you take up with insurance, your in the clear im sure

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Shorter lines?
    I once had the bright idea to do my grocery shopping at 11:00 pm, thinking I`d be in and out much quicker. They only had one cash open, with 15 in line when I reached it, some with a cart full of groceries.

Fuk

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I am astounded that you of all people wanted to call the police when day in and day out say they should all be killed.....but suddenly now you ask for their help. Ironic isnt it?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I am astounded that you of all people wanted to call the police when day in and day out say they should all be killed.....but suddenly now you ask for their help. Ironic isnt it?
    dink dink dink

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I was thinking that too, he hates the pork products but when hes got a gang banger standing in front of him hes all about putting his taxpayer dollars to work.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Call the cops? lol I guess I will call the cops everytime somebody comes up to me and hands me a card saying they are deaf and wants a donation in order to keep the button they just handed me.

Or when they come up to me in the parking lot saying they just ran out of gas up the block and need a couple bucks or spare change for gas. Fukk these scamming assholes.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

EH, u r growing on me....... "chocolate". Well done!

Anyways, this is a common ghetto scam. They usually play it on white folk they suspect will fall for it... so in his eyes you fit the bill.

Btw, a common Mexican scam is a Mexican kid will ride his bike into the side of your car/truck while you're approaching a stop light... just as you stop. They'll try to con you out of some cash.

Also, another thing they do is this.... this happened me to several times while living in SoCal among the Mexcans.... Mexican kids will ride up on their bicycles and knock on your window: "Can I ask choo a qwestion, holmes?"

Really, tho, you don't want me to get started on this stuff. This is just basic stuff... but your liberal white run of the mill posters have no experiences with blacks or you name it.... so they think they're like Swiss people walking around, lol.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Can you imagine being in this scenario in a bad neighborhood and the guy pulls out a gun and demands you pay him something?

Stay away from these types of neighborhoods folks.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Can you imagine being in this scenario in a bad neighborhood and the guy pulls out a gun and demands you pay him something?

Stay away from these types of neighborhoods folks.

fukk u, YOU ARE RACIST!!!!

(just kidding. ha ha. just wanted to try that one time. )

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Always answer these questions with a question of your own. e.g. Is something wrong? or, Is there a problem ?