baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHAT??!!! I thought WILL SMITH was a HOLLYWOOD BUTT-SLAMMER????

Very surprised Travolta was among those Hollywood Twinkie Busters.... and I heard a rumor Will Smith was in the "Dude Crew" gang...

but anybody see that Hollywood video where he's slapping that reporter who was kissing him?

Patty Vendetta trying to get just a little bit extra black cucumber during the daylight hours!!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Reporter was trying to make a name for himself, and got pimp-slapped instead. Thats what I would do to you Baskets, except open hand-five finger to the face.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr-xsQvhgw

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every famous black male in hollywood has been forced into homosexual acts. These are facts.

You name a black actor and I post a pic of them in a dress.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

DFC, I still find it hard to believe Travolta is into the pole.

I'm definitely not believing Will Smith goes Rogue-style.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I know Will Smith, and one of his friends that he lived with coming up is gay, and the guy who made his career is gay. He played Archie Bunkers neighbor on Archies show , the little black guy who did the show moving on up , the jeffersons, Sherman Hemsley He was the guy who gave will Smith his start in The Prince of Bel air . So he had a white roomate that was a writer who is gay , and Sherman got him his biggest role he was gay ,and the big black guy who played his father was also gay.Birds of a feather stick together,I was in Disney about 25 years ago I was about 6 ft 3 in 190 pounds Iworked out every day 4 or 5 hours , John Travolta came on to me , he was with his wifeit was New Years eve holiday he had taken at least 8 people with him on vacation his sister and many others we were eating at the Flager resturant,He came up to all the tables and introduced himself, he met me on several occasions and on one of them he asked if I would like a massage, I thought he met by a staff member, I agreed and met him at the workout area we took a sauna and after that he asked me to unrobe for the massage I asked where was the chick , he said no chick I wanted to massage me . I asked if he was loopy and said he adored my shoulders I then flawed him and walked out why he was picking up his teeth , true story.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

No Will is straight....it's John Travolta you're thinking about

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I know Will Smith, and one of his friends that he lived with coming up is gay, and the guy who made his career is gay. He played Archie Bunkers neighbor on Archies show , the little black guy who did the show moving on up , the jeffersons, Sherman Hemsley He was the guy who gave will Smith his start in The Prince of Bel air . So he had a white roomate that was a writer who is gay , and Sherman got him his biggest role he was gay ,and the big black guy who played his father was also gay.Birds of a feather stick together,I was in Disney about 25 years ago I was about 6 ft 3 in 190 pounds Iworked out every day 4 or 5 hours , John Travolta came on to me , he was with his wifeit was New Years eve holiday he had taken at least 8 people with him on vacation his sister and many others we were eating at the Flager resturant,He came up to all the tables and introduced himself, he met me on several occasions and on one of them he asked if I would like a massage, I thought he met by a staff member, I agreed and met him at the workout area we took a sauna and after that he asked me to unrobe for the massage I asked where was the chick , he said no chick I wanted to massage me . I asked if he was loopy and said he adored my shoulders I then flawed him and walked out why he was picking up his teeth , true story.

I used to think you were ok, now I think you're full of shit.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

he was in that six degrees movie.

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

jamie foxx is gay

theres tons of evidence on the intranets, google it