ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24881

Tucker Max book - anyone want it?

"A-holes Finish first"

Picked it up to read on recent flight. I made it thru 100 pages and then browsed the rest. Honestly, the guy seems like a tool to me. I think he's lacking in several areas. Not my cup of tea. If someone wants it, just let me know in this thread and I'll mail it to you, no charge.

Thx.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Read "How to Be Richer, Smarter & Better Looking Than Your Parents" by Zac Bissonnette.

It's actually meant for early 20 year olds but still is a good read for those looking for ways to save a little money on loans or shopping.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw the guy in person.

Maybe updated Jack Kerouac stuff.. . get drunk, fukk bitches, here's my stories.

Nothing new under the sun. Surprised by his height. He was maybe 6'1. Thought he would be smaller judging by the pictures

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Read "How to Be Richer, Smarter & Better Looking Than Your Parents" by Zac Bissonnette.

It's actually meant for early 20 year olds but still is a good read for those looking for ways to save a little money on loans or shopping.

NY, what does that book have to do w/ Max's books on pumping poosy? Not sure I follow.

ChuckyTheGoat

baskets:

Exactly. Congrats to this guy on his achievements. Just strikes me as stupid that anyone would care about this stuff. Remember that anyone who needs to tell everyone "I'm awesome" every 2 minutes likely has deep issues.

Anyway, if anyone wants it, I'll send immediately. Glad to clear it out of my inventory.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Read a little myself, while in an airport. Doubt your local library will accept that drivel as a donation.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Read a little myself, while in an airport. Doubt your local library will accept that drivel as a donation.
    I agree w/ that. Ernest Hemingway doesn't have to worry about this clown eclipsing his legacy.