ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Gotta. Would recommend getting a credit report before looking else where.. depends on how it is... you could walk right into a bank and could set up a appt with a bank assitant or manager to discuss your options...and bring your report with you... are you working full time? Or have consistence income on the books. Got any more questions shoot me a holler

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Credit is important as you get further along in life, fellas. From everything to owning a home to just being able to buy stuff online, a good credit rating can make your life much easier.

We use a cc for almost every single thing we pay for. From household utility bills to a fukkin' ice cream cone. We've paid for every vacation we've taken the past 10 years with those Amex points.

CC companies don't fukk me over. I fukk them.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Credit is important as you get further along in life, fellas. From everything to owning a home to just being able to buy stuff online, a good credit rating can make your life much easier.

We use a cc for almost every single thing we pay for. From household utility bills to a fukkin' ice cream cone. We've paid for every vacation we've taken the past 10 years with those Amex points.

good one Opie!

ebbearsfb1

Pay your cc on time, drink protein eat steak and kick ass.. be like opie ...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Gotta. Would recommend getting a credit report before looking else where.. depends on how it is... you could walk right into a bank and could set up a appt with a bank assitant or manager to discuss your options...and bring your report with you... are you working full time? Or have consistence income on the books. Got any more questions shoot me a holler

Was diggin around alot today...apparently this equifax company will send me copies of my credit burea report for free

ebbearsfb1

Gotcha sweep.. defintely a step in the right direction.. once you get it go from there...and you should be able to get something .. I always prefer dealing with bank people directly

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Yeah, last time i used a CC I was up for 36 hours

ebbearsfb1

Good luck with it

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    trust me, 20% settlement after 90 days!
    I got 12k sitting on a BkofAma card hows this work?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    I got 12k sitting on a BkofAma card hows this work?
    i can tell you all you need to know if you are serious

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Brock, your credit score is prob 315. Don't take any advice from this fukk. Don't be a jerk off, pay your bills so I don't have to for you.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I used Sunrise Debt Solutions to get out of debt. I highly recommend their excellent service!
    im sure school loans prob dont qualify? even still, married into a ton of them and a ton of CC debt... How does it work with a company like that? never looked into it before..

dlunc3

i can tell you all you need to know if you are serious
    No really, honestly curious... what does double doup mean? sorry for being a noob..

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    At this point shut it down, if you couldnt get approved at credit one, you wont get approved anywhere, and now all you are doing is racking up inquiries on your report, which stick, and hurt your score for 2 years.
    Inquiries only affect your for 6 months

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    No really, honestly curious... what does double doup mean? sorry for being a noob..
    double douping is ONLY for the strong at heart...

say you have a 7500 card, you can turn that into a 15000 card with a swift move of making a fake payment for the full amount of the balance, by fake i mean you make the payment from a bank account without that much to cover it, but the bank credit's your account prior to the bank returning the payment for insufficient funds, in the mean time, you use a service like paypal to send a friend 7500, you have now turned a 7500 limit into a 15000 card by Double Douping.

You can get away with this once...

then you can settle on the card after 90 to 120 days of NO payment for 20% of the balance.

Don't think so? i have done this and advised others on it before

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

say you have a 7500 card, you can turn that into a 15000 card with a swift move of making a fake payment for the full amount of the balance, by fake i mean you make the payment from a bank account without that much to cover it, but the bank credit's your account prior to the bank returning the payment for insufficient funds, in the mean time, you use a service like paypal to send a friend 7500, you have now turned a 7500 limit into a 15000 card by Double Douping.

then you can settle on the card after 90 to 120 days of NO payment for 20% of the balance.

u need serious help man

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkin low life bottom feeder.

Brock Landers

as i said, double douping is not for the faint of heart

billysink

The only debt anyone should carry should be for the roof over their head.

Anything depreciable should be solvent.

I have not carried CC or any other long or short term debt since 2005

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Fukkin low life bottom feeder.
    hey i'm hardcore...but you do what you gotta do to stay in action pal

billysink

hey i'm hardcore...but you do what you gotta do to stay in action pal

stay in action?

You can't pay your bills but you scam to "stay in action"?

That's hardcore? Sorry pal that is soft as shit. Hardcore is paying your debts, building a life that is paid for, enjoying the comforts of a good life, living debt free and having a bankroll sizeable enough to wager at a level which does not jeopardize any of the above.

Brock, I am hardcore, you are just a chicken shit that can't get his head on straight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dkid

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

How are you not in prison? Have some fukking dignity.

ebbearsfb1

Brock is what is wrong witgh america... sad but true and pathetic

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Try starting with Best Buy or Target store card, not their branded CC. Another option is a card you pay a fee... basically paying to get the wheels off the runway. If a friend or family member will help you, they can have you pay their cc bills from your home with your checks. That will give you credit for paying on a credit line. Even better if they will give you a second card in your name and they you pay it.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

This is the way to do it boys. We pay for every single bill, every meal, groceries, gas, EVERYTHING on a CC. All of our bills are directly billed to a CC. It's no hassle, and makes your credit that much stronger....not to mention the rewards points/cash. We deposit our paychecks into the back and dont touch the money until the CC statement comes out....then we just pay off the balance. It makes paying bills so much easier too, because youre paying one big bill rather than 12 small ones.

Your credit score climbs quickly when you use a card frequently and carry little to no balance monthly. The only people who think credit doesnt matter, are the guys without credit.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    This is the way to do it boys. We pay for every single bill, every meal, groceries, gas, EVERYTHING on a CC. All of our bills are directly billed to a CC. It's no hassle, and makes your credit that much stronger....not to mention the rewards points/cash. We deposit our paychecks into the back and dont touch the money until the CC statement comes out....then we just pay off the balance. It makes paying bills so much easier too, because youre paying one big bill rather than 12 small ones.

Your credit score climbs quickly when you use a card frequently and carry little to no balance monthly. The only people who think credit doesnt matter, are the guys without credit.
    Quote his response for truth. My Amex Blue and Wells Fargo **** both give cash back, everything I buy or pay is put on one of these cards, every monthly bill I pay except rent and insurance is put on one of these, I pay the balances off daily instead of waiting until the end of the month only because I like a daily reminder of where I'm sitting. Amex will give me 5% on grocery store and gas purchases once I spend $6,500 in a calendar year and 1% on everything else, that's enough money over the course of a year to buy a TV/laptop or pay for about half if not more of a Vegas vacation. Free money for doing nothing anyone else isn't doing.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Inquiries only affect your for 6 months
    this isn't true.

hard inquiries will generally last two years of which they will impact your score for usually a year depending on which score model is used. ie FICO, etc

First 12