baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, I'm JUNIOR SEANCE!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

Wow, this is heaven? Let me introduce myself. I'm Junior Seance!!!

(In response to the murmurs) -- What, how'd I get here?

Oh, well, you know. Life was hard. Had about 20 million in the bank, never had to work a job in my life, retired at 40. Heck, when I had a job playing football I just had to invest a few hours a day.... and that was tough. I mean, we even had to work 9 months a year. Summers off.

Yeah, a few years ago I was so fed up with all my millions while regular people are busting their ass to feed their families.... that I decided to try to drive off a cliff.

Yeah, us NFL guys are big tuff guys that can squash another human like a fly ..... but, I mean, dealing with millions of dollars and not having to work for a living... we got it tough. As Michael Beasley once said "we got it so hard in life.. that sometimes we just can't go on no' more!!"

Where da gun?

I thinks I goes blow my blains out of mah head here in da heavens!!!!

Ah yes, cry me a fukking river. And all you working fools are shedding tears over some idiot who had millions and didn't have to do jack shit.

Sucker born every minute.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I imagine you are glad you got that off your bony chest. It would appear to have been really troubling you. When you pass for whatever reason someone is going to throw your carcass in a dumpster and leave the lid up so the flies can eat.

There will be no pea brained idiot fuk starting a thread about you anywhere.

baskets

Oh yes, please, do continue and fellatio some football thug who you never knew.

But you don't give 2 shits about elementary school teachers who make it their profession to educate your children and help the community we all live in. Your kid's teacher dies and you wouldn't think twice..... yet some millionaire thug who doesn't have to work for a living.... you cry tears out of your asshole.

Ha ha. Give me a fukking break.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

You're an insensitive stupid prick. Junior obviously had some deep emotional problems. For you to make fun of a great man and football player, just shows what a true ignorant asshole you are. I hope you never have to face losing someone through suicide one day, maybe then you might fuk'in get it. RIP Junior Seau, you were one of the best bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Terrapin Station

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

YOu confirm your douchebagness with every stupid fukkin thread you start

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

baskets is a shitty ghost.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Baskets you could only ever dream of having millions in the bank if you can only insult the dead it shows us who and what you really are

baskets

pc lemmings. more of the same. suckers all of yee

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Baskets,

I have no clue how many times u sucked JJ off too get mentioned on his potm threads the past 2 months, but ur clearly a **************** ,

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Lol, just read this piece of shit thread after my post, knew u were a bitch, but just needed to read title to respond...

Jj shame on u...

Fukk u scab

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Off to the saloon we go,

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Baskets ,you continue to use shock to get people stired up , what you forget your stepping all over a person who may have had issues that money and fame just won't help. I would think you are a young guy, with not much life experience. Any shrink will tell you money is not the solution when life brings you sadness,and depression the houses and toys and beautifull woman ,means little. Take the man for what he was and celebrate his life.Making light is hurtful and painful for many fans of number 55. Karma travels and is a bitch,sometimes it effects not you ,but perhaps a loved one. We were taught this early in life, thats why the world is getting so screwed up, the younger guys coming up are not respecting life. Baskets you should think before you write , and sometimes filter your thoughts. I hope for your sake consider other people feelings.

baskets

Dom, give me a break, pal.

This present generation has lost all sense of reality. People crying their asses off like bitches over some thug athlete who killed himself while he had everything in the world.

You know what's disgusting. These wigga clowns (louisville and the like) who cry and bemoan about some thug athlete.. but they don't think one second about their older parents.

Isn't that sad? The kids grow up and they don't even think about their parents. Yet these wigga clowns will cry like little bitches over some thug athlete. Disgusting.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

I was floored when the guy announcing his suicide asked everyone to keep the Charger organization in their thoughts and prayers .....

I think a tear may have rolled down my cheek ..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

baskets you're a little fukkin bitch that whines after every single shot is made by the team you are betting against, no one cares about your 5 dollar fukkin bets pal, grow a pair.....

PUSSY
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 05-03-12 at 04:12 AM.