Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Great write up on the "Wall Street Movement"...

This is it. This is the absolute perfect video to sum up the entire Occupy movement. Some bro with a drum just hammering a female cop in the back of the head when she wasn’t looking. The best part is you know that these Occupy people wanted the cop to retaliate so they could tape it, cut out the part where she got coldcocked and say she attacked unprovoked and rant and rave about their rights. **** these people. I honestly believe that cops should be able to open fire on all these nitwits. They don’t stand for anything. This isn’t about Wall Street. This isn’t about big banks and shit. 99.9% of Occupy protesters are bums, deviants, lunatics who hate America, are allergic to hard work and would complain and protest no matter what country they lived in. They are social misfits plain and simple. The fact that they are protesting the very Government which protects them from being exterminated makes me sick. Like I’d love for these fools to go pull this shit in the Middle East or China. See how well that goes over for you….

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Deuce you weigh more than my dining room table worry about your own fuking problems jerkoff.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Deuce you weigh more than my dining room table worry about your own fuking problems jerkoff.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

unreal

these bums should think about Occupying a shower, and then Occupying a barber shop

banks should be able to do whatever they want and that includes fraud and that includes changing laws as needed and yes that includes getting bailed out if they lose money for AS MUCH as it takes

if these LOOSERS dont like it there free to move to europe or china or wherever the fuk there sorry asses want to go

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

guy should win some sort of percussion instrument/cop brutality/WWE sneakiness... combined award award

he'd at least win in the looks like a fat injun category

chief one drum beat

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

These occupy terrorists tried to blow up a bridge in cleveland, cops ough to shoot these jerkoffs when they assemble, that would deter these pieces of garbage.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

The fact that you've been talking about the occupy movement for several months now, rather than several days (like most protests) should indicate that it is not the light hearted, insignificant, run of the mill protest.
    You can say what you want about it but, it is unlike any other protest I have ever seen.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Not every person in these rallies is a bum, degenerate, etc. I am also of the "generation" most of these people are from. Fortunately society has benefited me and I have a nice job so I don't bitch much. I like living in America and I do feel if you work hard enough and are smart enough there is work out there. Unfortunately not everyone is raised and educated like I was, and if they were I probably wouldn't have a job either.

It's not much fun being a new person into the workforce these days and basically being at the bottom of a nation wide pyramid ponzi scheme (see social security). Kids are pissed for good reason. The bail outs and govt policy over the last decade and longer have gone to benefit people who already had 401k's, large investments in the market, and big bank accounts. Where did the money come from? well... The bailouts (money we borrowed to save our parents 401k) are going to be paid back with taxes/hidden taxes/weakening dollar etc. That means the new workforce (20 somethings) will be paying the tax burden for these bailouts and trying to survive in this economy for the next 40 years while we watch our parents sail off into retirement and go off on vacations every summer on our dime. I understand this is a very basic extreme example, but essentially that is what is going on.

On the other hand, I'm a professional in the Finance field and also studied economics and believe me I understand the bailouts were necessary to save our country, and if they didn't happen the economy would be in shambles. Someone needs to have money in their bank accounts to create jobs, spend money etc... I understand that. I also understand that a lot of people in my generation act entitled, which I do not agree with. Not too many of these people rallying have to worry about a roof on their head or a meal in their belly... yet they still bitch about the country. Things that would have been appreciated 80 years ago or even in current times in other countries are no longer appreciated in America... everything is relative. Your grandparents had it way harder, I get that... maybe some of these people don't get it, but does it matter? My point is I 100% can understand why these kids are pissed off even if they have no idea what to be mad at.

Instead of getting all riled up over a video of a few humans doing something (which by the way doesn't represent the population) maybe take some time to understand why these kids are so passionate about what they are doing. If they truly were bums they would be at home playing video games not out in the streets fighting for what they believe in. There is definitely something to what they are doing. There are policies that do need to change, and there are also policies that need to stay that they want changed. America isn't perfect, neither are you, or me, or these kids. There is always room for improvement, and the country will never improve if people don't stand up for something when something seems a little "off" to them...
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 05-02-12 at 05:16 PM.