milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why do fathers go to their daughter's weddings?

no way am i gonna show up

they expect the dad to smile and act happy when all he can think about is her on all fours getting violated by that drunk loser scumbag

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't control other people and their sex drive. It's a biological imperative. If you stuck her in a convent she'd be getting violated with the long end of the cross by mother superior. All you can do is be there for her when things go bad & enjoy the time you do have with her. How do you think it would make her feel if you didn't show up? Would she think it's because of the fiance or would she interpret it as you not loving her?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

What if the son-in-law gives you a 100 dollar freeplay on the night of the wedding? No rollover.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Parlayking11, nyplayer33, and darkhat

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    What if the son-in-law gives you a 100 dollar freeplay on the night of the wedding? No rollover.

this guy kills me

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

they expect the dad to smile and act happy when all he can think about is her on all fours getting violated by that drunk loser scumbag
    Make sure your daughter doesn't marry a scumbag and you have nothing to worry about.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I think if you felt so strongly about this you'd want to try harder and see your daughter didn't hang out with "drunk loser scumbags"!?

Maybe if you liked a future son in law then you wouldn't need to hold in this disdain for the situation and you'd think like a man about how happy your daughter will be the rest of her life if she has actually found someone she loves and treats her right....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Why we love Gates... We all think it, he fukkin posts it...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    I think if you felt so strongly about this you'd want to try harder and see your daughter didn't hang out with "drunk loser scumbags"!?

Maybe if you liked a future son in law then you wouldn't need to hold in this disdain for the situation and you'd think like a man about how happy your daughter will be the rest of her life if she has actually found someone she loves and treats her right....
    have you ever been to a wedding where the groom didn't act like a drunk loser scumbag? probably 9 out of 10 fall into this category, especially if you're the father of the bride

milwaukee mike

if the wedding costs me 20k then that better be at least 1000 dollar freeplay and a handjob from his mother to make me ok with the situation

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

have you ever been to a wedding where the groom didn't act like a drunk loser scumbag? probably 9 out of 10 fall into this category, especially if you're the father of the bride
    I've been to 100s of weddings as I worked security for events at a museum during undergrad years ago, of course some acted like losers, but at least 30-50% were very kind and respectful...I think the key is to try to teach your daughter to make good decisions and hope she chooses one of the 30%! Seems more a class and maturity thing really, younger couples often had the guys that were just in way over their heads and probably felt the need to act like drunken assholes to hide their immaturity and insecurity.

A 1,000 free play w/ no rollover would ease the pain if she didn't use good judgement and picked dirt bag though. Try and bet that baby up to 10k and pay for half the wedding!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    You can't control other people and their sex drive. It's a biological imperative. If you stuck her in a convent she'd be getting violated with the long end of the cross by mother superior. All you can do is be there for her when things go bad & enjoy the time you do have with her. How do you think it would make her feel if you didn't show up? Would she think it's because of the fiance or would she interpret it as you not loving her?
    Mr. Market, I'm a fan of yours. I enjoy reading your erudite posts. But I must say the religous reference bothered me. I don't go to church very often but that seemed a bit out of character for you. You're better than that.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post

this is some of the most naive bullshit i have ever read

other than cultures with arranged marriages, there is no way of having any control on who your daughter ends up with. you can spend all your time at the country club and she might be attracted to a waiter, parking attendant, etc (nothing wrong with that).

also no way of knowing if someone is going to treat your daughter right, and no matter what they do it won't be good enough.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

My daughter is getting married this summer also. I want her to enjoy her life with her husband, who I hope will do what he can to make them both happy. If you cant look at it that way you should stay away.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

No offense- but I think it's safe to say your daughter has been getting pounded for a long time before she walks down the aisle!

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

im 36 and have no kids. dont plan on it either. ive lost several relationships due to the fact that i dont want kids. its just not for me, but i agree with OP, if i did have a daughter, thinking of her doing things that ive done with other women would drive me nuts.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

wtf...im sure the father or whatever was feeling that way before u met your girl or ex..that being said..its her life and her choice...the better question is this..why on earth would you spend 40 grand and up on a one day event

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

She can meet a great guy and things go sour..true it has a better chance if he's a good guy..no gurantees in this world

Parlayking11

I'd be more concerned about the ass to mouth on the honeymoon!!

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

grow up you scumbag shes your daughter why are you thinking about her like that? and who the **** cares, your wife probably gets on all fours to let you pound her

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Yich123 View Post
    grow up you scumbag shes your daughter why are you thinking about her like that? and who the **** cares, your wife probably gets on all fours to let you pound her
    do you have a daughter?

nobody wants to think about anyone doing nasty things to their daughter. it's repulsive.
    and to be forced to put on a smile when you know what's going to happen an hour later is weird.

mynameismud is about the only honest one in the bunch here

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike i feel your pain. i have 2 young daughters and im not looking forward to it.

BUT, this is 2012. chances are, and i pray mine won't, they have long gotten on all 4's before their wedding night.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    mike i feel your pain. i have 2 young daughters and im not looking forward to it.

BUT, this is 2012. chances are, and i pray mine won't, they have long gotten on all 4's before their wedding night.
    agreed, i'm a realist too. but when you know with 100% certainty that it is happening within a couple hours, and when you pay 10s of thousands of dollars for a pre-sex party it is crazy to expect to be "happy for them"...

yes i will end up going when the time comes but this thread is 90% serious

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed, i'm a realist too. but when you know with 100% certainty that it is happening within a couple hours, and when you pay 10s of thousands of dollars for a pre-sex party it is crazy to expect to be "happy for them"...

yes i will end up going when the time comes but this thread is 90% serious
    how do you think mrs. mike's father felt the day of your wedding? knowing he was shaking hands with the man who would be fondling his daughters breast within hours of said handshake?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You just make sure she marries someone you agree with. It's really simple to do. Mine is already planned out and my girl is still in preschool

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If it's any consolation, it's no better when you have a son.

I lay awake some nights thinking about the stupid ho's out there that will try to manipulate my boy, use their cooch to reel him in, play stupid mind games that he'll just get so bored of trying to figure out that he'll say "yes" to whatever.

It's no good either way. All we can do is cross our fingers, buy a big gun, let the fiancee know we have it and then hope for the best. I swear to f this makes me ill thinking about.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I lay awake some nights thinking about the stupid ho's out there that will try to manipulate my boy, use their cooch to reel him in, play stupid mind games that he'll just get so bored of trying to figure out that he'll say "yes" to whatever.

It's no good either way. All we can do is cross our fingers, buy a big gun, let the fiancee know we have it and then hope for the best. I swear to f this makes me ill thinking about.

If your son grows up to be anything like me you'll have nothing to worry about.

I ran around trying to stick my dick in anything that walked...It didn't work out as planned, I can't even pay them "stupid ho's" to see their "cooch"....If you don't want to worry about any of this, then just pray every night your kids grow up to be ugly fukks with lisps, then you don't have to worry about any of this...That is of course, if it really bothers you that much.

shari91

If your son grows up to be anything like me you'll have nothing to worry about.

I ran around trying to stick my dick in anything that walked...It didn't work out as planned, I can't even pay them "stupid ho's" to see their "cooch"....If you don't want to worry about any of this, then just pray every night your kids grow up to be ugly fukks with lisps, then you don't have to worry about any of this...That is of course, if it really bothers you that much.

It's crazy but it does actually bother me. Just one of those things you think about when you have a kid.

However... I also know you're adorable, have done very well for yourself in the partner and life department and you have a good head on your shoulders. So there is hope. But I know how sneaky women are. We'll see how he goes

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

hey, at least she's getting married.
    have fun.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

for some reason it doesn't bother me thinking about my son (maybe we worry more about the opposite gender), he is always grabbing his business and rubbing up against tables, walls, etc

the boy has no dignity, when i tell him to knock it off he just says "i wasn't doing anything"

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Maybe you think that your daughter is an innocent damsel. You might be wrong, many parents think they know their kids but have no idea.

Parlayking11

This thread has turned into an Oprah episode... Ugh!!!! I thought this was a gambling forum!

shari91

for some reason it doesn't bother me thinking about my son (maybe we worry more about the opposite gender), he is always grabbing his business and rubbing up against tables, walls, etc

the boy has no dignity, when i tell him to knock it off he just says "i wasn't doing anything"
    I think we probably do worry more about the opposite gender. Just like Daddy's girls and Mommy's boys are stereotypes... they are for a reason.

If he's really bad, let me know and I'll get one of my hottie friends to go try to get him in a bad spot and then we could give the pics to your daughter. It'll hurt her for awhile but she'll get over it. Most of the people I love/trust are close to where you are... very easily done.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Milwaukee, you sound like a Cub fan, always worried about gettin' F'ed. Don't you want grandkids? It's gotta happen somehow. You presume a lot.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Worst part about it is Mike's son is 26.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

I can see your point on the issue, i guess you just have to pray that you raised her well enough so that the guy hog tying her and releasing on her face, is at least a decent enough guy to throw her a towel when hes done. Every guy with a daughter has to go through with it, unless of course you convert to being amish.

12 Last