LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

How many times does the N word fly out of your mouth during an NBA game?

Let's be honest here. We're all guilty of it. Over 10 easily for me especially if it's a losing bet.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

they are what they are. they always will be

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

LOL.
    I thought I was the only one.
    They are some dumb apes in that league.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Without professional sports the NBA/NFL would be the largest janitors in the country

Amazing we pay some 7 ft tall braindead ****** that cant even shoot 50% free throws 30 mil a year to dunk a ball but then again they gotta put something on TV

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I'm not saying black people are apes at all but you just get angry about a losing bet and you find the most offensive word you can think of. I ont agree with the above posters.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aaaah yes. After all the posts bashing blacks for being paranoid about racism in this country, we still got our fair share in hiding over here. This is a good thing as we can see the true nature of people in an internet forum .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stig99

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i once got a text from a friend saying it at least 10 times with the word die mixed in a few times after the cavs blew at least 5 layups on the last posession that would have covered the 2nd half in a blowout. ive definitely said it more then once during an nba game.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Not a natural word for Canucks to throw out there, we have others we sub in for that I guess.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Racism = any excuse for the blacks to act like apes everywhere they are a majority in the world for the rest of eternity

Hey uhh I know I shot dat dude cuz he had a nice pair of Nikes on but its only cuz racism has held me back ya know, hey u got some nice shoes on too (bamm!) see what racism has done to me, now that pussy ass cracka is prolly gonna come show his racism by actually arresting me for this, there is no doubt if it wasnt for racism and slavery Id be a fukin rocket scientist or somethin in Africa...damn u whitey
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-20-12 at 12:05 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LordVodka

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

i prefer "YOU GODDAMN STUPID MOTHERFUKKER" way more. i just want to scream a bunch of shit. the n word is too short.

do black people call white people crackers when like, say, eli manning doesn't allude a sack they they only win by 3 instead of 4.5? i tell you that would be some funny shit to hear.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

never, I guess lord you must be young, As you age you will understand what life is about. I would never , I have many friends from many races, and I have been told by some black friends that use those terms its cool if say it. I do explain to them that I have been around in the early sixtys when I marched with other black friends for that and other reasons, to respect all my people in the past I refuse to lower myself.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

1 for every time out at the end of games