Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    If my life ever came to this, I think I would have gotten my hand on a gun and some bullets (yes plural) with my last $100.

If I was dumb enough to get into this situation, I'd need to plan for my inability to blow my own brains out on the first try.
    FWIW i dont think your fukkin dumb enough to even remotely get yourself in this situation

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerDoodles View Post
    Deposited my last 100 into my heritage account. went broke. not sure what to do. any advice on what to do.i have no money for food right now?

you have met the stage in your life where you realize who you are as a man. you have two options, one of them is to continue to spiral out of control; the other option is to gain something out of this. understand that most people walk through life semi-consciously following in the footsteps, take directions from others, and falling victim to the cultural routines in life; never having ever have to dig deep, and having their backs against the wall like you. you learned something from this lesson in life and now you have to act on it. while most would most certainly give up on life, you have the chance to thrive. here is your chance to be creative and take chances in life because you have nowhere else to go but UP. you are in a position in life where you have to be honest with yourself and everyone around you in order to allow true development and character growth. i believe you will get back on your two, it will take a while, but in the end you will appreciate all that you went through. keep your head up and enjoy what you still have now; let this be a beginning to newer you.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    you have met the stage in your life where you realize who you are as a man.
    Snickerdoodles called me and said he'll get back to you when he is actually a man. Not on the horizon anytime soon.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Snicker, it's okay bud. Go outside take a deep breath, and try to play chicken with some oncoming traffic at the nearest freeway.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerDoodles View Post
    You got to risk it to get the biscuit.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

This guy deserves to lose.

First ... 3456