helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Muslim takeover of SBR forums :)

just wondering if there are any other muslims here besides me ?! we shall take over SBR soon and the more of us here the easier it shall be done .. we shall take our rightful place as mods and admins in this board and kill and ban all non muslims in this forum ! but they will have a choice to either convert or get banned and die !

SBR's muslim population : 1 and counting

any other muslims here ? please post thanks .. ALLAHA AKBAR

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Poster Flying illini is one them, i believe.

How was your Easter?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله إليكم أخي

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Being a Muslim is a very important part of my life. It means the world to me. I live my life for Allah and he shall remain as the most important figure of all mankind. Without Allah we are nothing as people and without Allah you will pay with a trip to misery. I am surrounded by Muslims and Jews where I live. I live in Haifa Israel and being a Muslim with Jewish beliefs is not an easy thing to do. I do believe in Allah and he will soon set us all free.. Allah should be the only thing a man should care about. All Praise to be Allah!

"They ask you about the windfalls. Say: The windfalls are for Allah and the Apostle. So be careful of (your duty to) Allah and set aright matters of your difference, and obey Allah and His Apostle if you are believers."

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Not a Muslim but I believe that Mohammed will have a sharp advantage over Jesus in the next few decades at least, perhaps more.

I would bet on Mohammed over Jesus and bet on Islam-dominated countries over countries dominated by Jesus, Hachem, Adonais, Yahweh, Jehoviah, Budda, Bodeesatvas, Bodeedarmas, Yeshua, Ra, Ammen-Ra, Assam, Satan, Beelzeebub, Dagon, Krishna, or anyone else, going forward.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Not a Muslim but I believe that Mohammed will have a sharp advantage over Jesus in the next few decades at least, perhaps more.

I would bet on Mohammed over Jesus and bet on Islam-dominated countries over countries dominated by Jesus, Hachem, Adonais, Yahweh, Jehoviah, Budda, Bodeesatvas, Bodeedarmas, Yeshua, Ra, Ammen-Ra, Assam, Satan, Beelzeebub, Dagon, Krishna, or anyone else, going forward.
    Allah will always be superior and he will never lose. If you don't believe in Allah you will pay Carper and pay dearly. Allah is what you need to believe in and believe in deeply. I feel sorry for people that don't believe in Allah, being a Muslim is not a way of life or a choice, it's the only way. Carper, I hope you see the light and soon.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Never fukking heard of you, pal.

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Poster Flying illini is one them, i believe.

How was your Easter?
    lol good , thanx for asking .. I also celebrate Christmas too

I came to North America at age of 7 and It's been at least 6 or 7 years now that my whole family is not Muslim anymore .. we ain't got a religion lol so more like athiest !! all that religion stuff is all BS if u ask me .. just made this thread to see what kind of responses it would get lol

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Allah will always be superior and he will never lose. If you don't believe in Allah you will pay Carper and pay dearly. Allah is what you need to believe in and believe in deeply. I feel sorry for people that don't believe in Allah, being a Muslim is not a way of life or a choice, it's the only way. Carper, I hope you see the light and soon.
    LOL !!
    P.S : Mohammad was a ******* pedophile .. take it from as someone who used to be a muslim .. this sick bastard was having sex with kids under the age of 10

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    LOL !!
    P.S : Mohammad was a ******* pedophile .. take it from as someone who used to be a muslim .. this sick bastard was having sex with kids under the age of 10

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

.. we ain't got a religion lol so more like athiest !! all that religion stuff is all BS if u ask me .. just made this thread to see what kind of responses it would get lol
    ... In other words, you were being a troll.

flyingillini

We will never be free until we destroy everyone that is not Muslum - Allah 33.68

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    ... In other words, you were being a troll.
    lol once I thought about making a youtube video of me having a big beard and reading flight manual on my way to Miami Florida for a vacation lol .. but it would of created too much problems with peoples reaction to this kind of a joke .. and I doubt they would of take it as a joke so yeah lol

helpplease

We will never be free until we destroy everyone that is not Muslum - Allah 33.68
    yup .. such a peaceful religion .. allah is a terrorist if u ask me

flyingillini

yup .. such a peaceful religion .. allah is a terrorist if u ask me
    It's the most peaceful religion that exists. Do your homework before you talk about Religion. People in America just don't get it and never will. Being a Muslim is the greatest thing a man can ever achieve to be. I am very blessed to have Allah in my life and you will be a believer as soon as Allah wants you to.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

It's the most peaceful religion that exists. Do your homework before you talk about Religion. People in America just don't get it and never will. Being a Muslim is the greatest thing a man can ever achieve to be. I am very blessed to have Allah in my life and you will be a believer as soon as Allah wants you to.

You are sooooooooo Blasted. Its quite funny tho

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    You are sooooooooo Blasted. Its quite funny tho
    I speak the truth. If it wasn't for Allah and the Muslims in this world we might not exist as humans. Allah has meant everything to each of us and will continue to strive to make us each better human beings. You will soon see the light.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I love pork

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

A guy trolling Muslims, how original.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Now the Jew parrot is a mooseslum.What's next?

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

SERIOUSLY have waaaay too much time on your hands....but better than blowing up something I guess.
    I was born in Turkey but not a Muslim.
    Funny how muslims call everyone and everything not muslim a "giavour" in Turkish which means infidel, yet the ottoman sultans ruled for 100's of years banging christian slaves and mixing their blood with the infidels to create their heirs. If anyone's an infidel, look in the mirror.

P.s. news flash. "ALLAH" means God, the same God the jews, christians and muslims pray to. Its the afterwards that gets dicey.

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    A guy trolling Muslims, how original.
    lol I came to North America from the middle east when I was 7 years old .. I am telling u Islam is by far the most violent religion

honestly Allah is a terrorist ! the shit there book teaches them is beyond baffling !! these people if u can even call them that are beyond brainwashed .

helpplease

I speak the truth. If it wasn't for Allah and the Muslims in this world we might not exist as humans. Allah has meant everything to each of us and will continue to strive to make us each better human beings. You will soon see the light.
    yeah I hope Jesus sends wanted posters of Allah dead or alive and buries ur devil god

u hearing urself ? man u gonna look back wanting to smack urself once ur dead knowing everything about ur religion is all BS

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Religion is what you make of it guys...none have been absolute peaceful...all of them have been perverted at some point. Once people start straying away from the personal message and lifestyle implementations is where it goes wrong...whether it be Islam teaching extremism or Christians threatening anyone who doesn't accept Jesus with some eternal fire pit and cursed.

Choose your own path and don't worry about converting others to your way of seeing things.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Islam was created as a means to unify bands of autonomous Arab tribes, who often warred with each other, in order to protect important trade routes and also to uprise against the cyclical foreign occupations. Muhammad was not well-received and was seen as power threat. After gaining an important ally in a tribe, they were able to use strong-arm tactics and other tribes eventually joined. The initial introduction of Islam was a brutal and cutthroat period. Very political.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I don't trust any religion that doesn't let their members enjoy a good BLT sandwich, especially on Fridays.

Just a rule of thumb.

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Flyingillini, you forgot to mention how Allah will torchure all non-Muslim gamblers on SBR.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    Flyingillini, you forgot to mention how Allah will torchure all non-Muslim gamblers on SBR.
    Each human has the right to be whatever they want. I was born into a Muslim/Jewish family and I am proud of it, that's all. There is nothing wrong with being whatever religion you are.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a terrorist-free thread?

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk these towel head mutha fukkers

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

lol I came to North America from the middle east when I was 7 years old .. I am telling u Islam is by far the most violent religion
    It doesn't matter where you came from or how old you were. You are trolling a gambling forum to try to rile up Muslim posters. It's trivial and pathetic.

The only thing worse than "brain washed" Muslims are fukks like you who think they are enlightened because they don't believe in religion. You aren't special or original, you're annoying and out of place here. Start posting winners or get the fukk out of here, you fukking hamburger.

God bless.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF is this? Stop bearing false witness.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Easter

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    It doesn't matter where you came from or how old you were. You are trolling a gambling forum to try to rile up Muslim posters. It's trivial and pathetic.

The only thing worse than "brain washed" Muslims are fukks like you who think they are enlightened because they don't believe in religion. You aren't special or original, you're annoying and out of place here. Start posting winners or get the fukk out of here, you fukking hamburger.

God bless.
    this is the saloon section of the forum you donk , I don`t think I am enlightened or anything special .. I just like stirring up conterversy cuz lol .. relax u hilly billy

12 Last