must be worlds highest paid janitor

pump my gas bitch

You rang?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Griz-

Don't ever apologize for standing up for your beliefs. Especially not to some beaten down bartender like Illini.

Illini has been so beaten down by life that he's wound up completely disenchanted with his own. If anything, watch him and learn how you do not want to wind up......a beaten down, hobbit-looking, balding middle-aged fukk with no one in your life besides your computer.

Best of luck, Griz.

You know me so well it's very funny, complete opposite. How is the marriage counseling going? Amazes me that someone would stay with such a whore after they know for a fact that she cheated , numerous times. There should be a lot of drunk drivers out on the road this summer, it's a great time to drink and go drive a car.. Maybe the world can get lucky and be a better place once that drunk driver hits and takes you or the whore out....
    Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave flyingillini 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn I was just saying his whore cheated with a black dude. Lmao Illini throwing them facts out. Whores don't change neither does counseling

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You know me so well it's very funny, complete opposite. How is the marriage counseling going? Amazes me that someone would stay with such a whore after they know for a fact that she cheated , numerous times. There should be a lot of drunk drivers out on the road this summer, it's a great time to drink and go drive a car.. Maybe the world can get lucky and be a better place once that drunk driver hits and takes you or the whore out....

You got a link to where Opie said his wife cheated on him?

You say he knows you well, that's probably because you volunteer "info", and he uses that.

You keep saying his wife is a whore, I've never seen him say that, was hoping you could point me in the right direction?

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You got a link to where Opie said his wife cheated on him?

You say he knows you well, that's probably because you volunteer "info", and he uses that.

You keep saying his wife is a whore, I've never seen him say that, was hoping you could point me in the right direction?
    Who comes out and says there girl is a whore?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Who comes out and says there girl is a whore?

That's what I'm saying, You and Illini seem to know Opies wife is a whore, just was wondering when he shared that info with you guys.
    -because it's unlikely that either of you 2 know first hand.

That's all I'm asking.

onetrickpony

I made it up but Illini is privileged to this info

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I made it up but Illini is privileged to this info

Yea I kinda figured you did.

That's cool I guess, carry on.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    Raygoof the 48 year old clown who stalks zetas Facebook page the guy comments on every single status update Zeta makes guy is a creep.

onetrickpony

Friz I think we ran that fat goof griz off

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

next person that calls me fat i am fighting at the bash

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Not sure what the (hard) choice would be between being fat and a smelly indian with acne scars - although I'd guess I'd rather be fat because you could always just drop the weight.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    Not sure what the (hard) choice would be between being fat and a smelly indian with acne scars - although I'd guess I'd rather be fat because you could always just drop the weight.
    Who's that? Lakerboy?

onetrickpony

Showtime is like the dog barking at the moon ninja u know I can't hear u so why do u keep barking?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    next person that calls me fat i am fighting at the bash
    you fat fukk.

showtiime
    Update your status

Showtime is like the dog barking at the moon ninja u know I can't hear u so why do u keep barking?
    But the thing is you can't say anything in reply which is probably the approach I would take as well so I'll commend you on that.
    YO daWG! why the change up from the ebonics homey? Wait, I guess Kumar's back in town.
    Sorry guy I'm being a bit harsh but you constantly flexing your e-muscle doesn't quite fit the self portrait of you designed for facebook which was (admit it) probably north of take #10. I guess when you got 'the money shot' you thought it might help you meet females although most likely indians as well but hey at least the girls don't smell so bad, or do they? Fuk it! Grit your teeth & breath through your mouth bud she probably makes a mean butter chicken.

Sorry pony getting a bit carried away here I'm bored but let's be clear I have nothing against indians, I converse with them all the time whenever I ring technical support for a telco, usually fairly helpful. I do however resent having to hold my breath every time I walk past one, which is probably why this reply turned into 2 paragraphs.

I'll stop now guy, seriously I'm just playing. I'll go along with your internet persona from now on, bol. (best of luck / bollywood)

onetrickpony

Showtimer next time keep it short like ur dik. I speak Ebonics u think I can comprehend big paragraphs homie?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Who's that? Lakerboy?

LOL

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    LOL
    Isn't onetrickpony an indian with bad skin?

showtiime
    Update your status

Showtimer next time keep it short like ur dik. I speak Ebonics u think I can comprehend big paragraphs homie?
    5/10

Once again it's funny matching the e-nality with the face.

meh, I'm done, seriously bol though.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

But the thing is you can't say anything in reply which is probably the approach I would take as well so I'll commend you on that.
    YO daWG! why the change up from the ebonics homey? Wait, I guess Kumar's back in town.
    Sorry guy I'm being a bit harsh but you constantly flexing your e-muscle doesn't quite fit the self portrait of you designed for facebook which was (admit it) probably north of take #10. I guess when you got 'the money shot' you thought it might help you meet females although most likely indians as well but hey at least the girls don't smell so bad, or do they? Fuk it! Grit your teeth & breath through your mouth bud she probably makes a mean butter chicken.

Sorry pony getting a bit carried away here I'm bored but let's be clear I have nothing against indians, I converse with them all the time whenever I ring technical support for a telco, usually fairly helpful. I do however resent having to hold my breath every time I walk past one, which is probably why this reply turned into 2 paragraphs.

I'll stop now guy, seriously I'm just playing. I'll go along with your internet persona from now on, bol. (best of luck / bollywood)
    wow burial of the fukkin year

onesmellyindian create a new handle ASAP

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Wait, this onetrickpony guy has a facebook and then decided to share it with people?

showtiime
    Update your status

Wait, this onetrickpony guy has a facebook and then decided to share it with people?

gator I'll just answer this quickly as possible because I said I'd quit with the bashing but nah he hasn't - so these are just the conclusions I have just drawn myself based on a photo of him that was doing the rounds in one of these threads, cbf finding it and to be honest if I posted it coupled with the little rundown on him he would most likely lose the internet bravado completely just due to being so embarrassed, although I guess that's not a bad thing but I find it amusing in small doses. Photo was basically paying homage to teenage girls who take photos of themselves for their fb profile photo & y'know it's all about gettin' that 1 shot.. playing the cropped photo gig with the head tilted exaggeratingly to their 'best' side along with makeup to boot but this guy must've missed the memo on the make up jig because acne scars are so prevalent on his 'good side' I'd hate to see the other. Unfortunately for him somehow the photo ended up here so anytime you see this guy trying to heap 'sh*t' on people you can't help but team the photo of him & his words/trash talk and laugh. Was a tough call pulling him up on it though because I'm sure the guy has developed a tough enough skin to take most things, he's probably used to being the butt of most jokes though so couldn't help myself.

Once again - sorry pony pal I'll let you do your thing I was just bored, I'll try not to slam you in the future.

onetrickpony

listen timer u fuk ur done when i tell u ur done son.

i think u can keep bashing me, ur doing a good job

anything to get higher numbers and u know im a numbers guy

showtiime
    Update your status

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

this is the stuff forums are made of.

salud

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Some good ol' company men in this thread

mrbmt123
    Update your status
    mrbmt123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Seen your big timer videos you are a fat fuk with an ugly trolling looking girlfriend sick of you calling people out like you are a somebody when the truth is you have man titties and you are a fat fuk Shut your goof mouth .

mrbmt123
    Update your status
    mrbmt123's Avatar Become A Pro!

really? lol

First 123