compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

illini is it true you short sold bitcoin at 59 7/8? when do you plan buy to cover sir?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    illini is it true you short sold bitcoin at 59 7/8? when do you plan buy to cover sir?

I know so many people that have made a killing buying and selling bitcoins it's unreal...a few days ago it was just little over 5..., now it's 4.79.....Been up and down all day......I remember when it was 1.......I got locked out of a few of the exchanges for the volume... Only regret I have with bitcoin, I did get audited last year....If you trade enough, it's reported.....I am buying some in a few compakky.......

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Proud Catholic checking in!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

illini let me shadow you and your daytrading operation. i am quiet as a mouse and don't breathe heavy like iWinurmoney so you won't even know i'm there. take me under your wing man

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    Remember , the deeds were done by priest who hid behind their collars, these men were using the church , the church also has many many homosexual priest that hide behind their collars because their families were asking these cowards ,when are you going to get married .Insteasd telling their families that they re gay they would become priest.There is an order of priest that at least 90 percent of them our gay.And you are right the Cardinals and high up dignateries of the church were well aware of what was going on and said nothing. My friends don't worry these men that abused the lords church will be taken care of in time for sure. And the young children that suffered will be given special attention by Jesus.It turned me off for many years.
    You're not missing the distinction between gays & pedophiles.
    Are you?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    illini let me shadow you and your daytrading operation. i am quiet as a mouse and don't breathe heavy like iWinurmoney so you won't even know i'm there. take me under your wing man

Compakky, if you know what you are doing you can make more money trading bitcoin than with the Dow Jones...You need to keep it under 100k though or else...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

sorry..
    God Bless.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

Deuteronomy 21:18
    'If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not listen to the voice of his father...'

'...or his mother...'

'...even when they punish him...'

Deuteronomy 21:19
    '...his father and mother must take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town.'

Deuteronomy 21:20
    'They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard."'

Deuteronomy 21:21
    'All the men of the town must then stone him to death. You must banish this evil from among you.'

obviously the true word of god

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 11:53 AM. Reason: image does not exist

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Checkin in!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Also checking in for Horus.

First 12