BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Obama's 13 yo daughter on spring break Mexico,24 secret service agents in tow WTF!$!$

So her old man wants to save money on the budget and take guns-safety away from all of his subjects aka,me and you.So what the hell is a private school spoiled child doing on spring break in Mexico to begin with?Isn't there a place close to home where they could go and keep the money they spend in the USA?What the hell are 13 year olds doing on spring break to begin with anyway?So 24 secret service agents have to guard her in Mexico costing the tax payer $$$$$$$$$$$ And I thought we lived in a world where your average tourist is safe where they don't have to be concerned about owning a gun to protect themselves?According to Obama we are.I guess they are just special privileged limmousine liberals that tell the commoners to eat cake while they nthemselves indulge in whatever they feel like.

Where is the liberal mainstream media on this story???I didn't see Diane ''Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn''Sawyer bringing the 24 secret service agent story guarding Mistress Obama in Mexico report.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You are an idiot

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

how many agents baby sat the bush twins on their numerous bar hoppings as teens?

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Are you serious with this? Is she the first teen to go to Mexico during spring break? And of course she has security...SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

This is just a dumb ass thread. Who cares? It's not like that amount of money is changing anything for you. I promise.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    how many agents baby sat the bush twins on their numerous bar hoppings as teens?

Stop trying to inject some common sense to this discussion.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's not a spring break in Cancun vacation, she is 13. Her class went to Oxaca to do volunteer work (her school sends kids there every year).

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    It's not a spring break in Cancun vacation, she is 13. Her class went to Oxaca to do volunteer work (her school sends kids there every year).

Jezus, this keeps getting better.

Not that Brentcrude actually follows up on his posts; he's the type of guy that says baseless things, and then runs away before he's questioned about his facts.