baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

LIBERAL arrested for MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC...... LOL

Man behind 'Kony 2012' arrested - for masturbating in public

baskets

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Christian filmmaker behind the Internet’s most recent famous activism campaign, “Kony 2012,” has been arrested. For masturbating. And being drunk. And vandalizing cars. In public. In the morning.
    Jason Russell, 33, was arrested Thursday morning by the San Diego Police Department in Southern California and the earliest reports detailing the incident suggest it was one hell of a day already for the Invisible Children co-founder and proclaimed “mastermind” behind the Kony 2012 viral video. Police say he was described as "in his underwear" when the first 911 calls were made.

San Diego Police Department Lieutenant Andrea Brown tells a local NBC affiliate that Russell was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of an unknown substance at around 11:30 am on Thursday. Authorities detained him at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Drive in San Diego, only a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean.
    When the Kony 2012 campaign was released earlier this month, Russell’s activism group, Invisible Children, described him on their website as being the “grand storyteller and dreamer” behind their operation. By Friday afternoon, however, the bio page of the Invisible Children website was unavailable.

Within minutes of the news of his arrest being released on Friday, the group issued a statement. Invisible Children CEO Ben Keesey published an one-paragraph press release, but did not touch on the topic of arrest. Instead, Keesey says, “Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition."
    "He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday,"added Russell.

Speaking on behalf of the San Diego PD, Lt. Brown also made an announcment. NBC reports she described Russell as acting “very strange,” but when your charges include public masturbation and auto vandalism a few feet from the shores of the Pacific while stumbling incoherently on a Thursday night, that’s pretty much a given.
    "He was no problem for the police department, however, during the evaluation we learned that we probably needed to take care of him," Brown explained to the media. "So officers detained him and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment."

Answering allegations earlier this month that Invisible Children were profiting off of donations assumed to go towards ousting African warlord Joseph Kony, Russell defended the practices of his charity group by saying that their funds are funneled through an array of different endeavors.

baskets

Guess sometimes you just got to yank it for Obama, right libs?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

baskets are you a dumbfukk or what?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

baskets

oh, I missed the last part of the article....

In the background a guy by the name of King Mayan was seen in the background yanking it while the liberal himself was yanking it. Oddly enough, this King Mayan character was yanking it while standing on one leg on top of his lawnmower.... with his other leg pointed towards the sky.

King Mayan was not arrested and the cops decided to arrest only one masturbating freak on that day.

Details at 11.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

So the cops arrested the white guy and left alone the muscled mexican bruiser?

Maybe the Kony guy followed your picks instead of fading them like everyone else at SBR. No wonder he went off the deep end.

baskets

Well, Mayan was using his other arm/hand to curl a 50 lb dumbbell... apparently he is multi-talented.

Cops prolly didn't want a 50 lb dumbbell thrown at them.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

the biggest secret is (not a secret in San Diego) this guy is gay. Likes twinks

not joking

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

that what he get for puting out that fake azz propaganda movie

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

saw this a few days agp. for a guy who was trying to set such a good example foe his son as shown in the kony videos wtf was he thinking? i just read the headlines did he do it for some wacked out reason or was just plain ole strokin it in pubic?

baskets

craziest place I ever wanked it was on the balcony so I could shoot down on my first floor neighbor's Chihuahua to shut that little rodent dog's ass up

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    the biggest secret is (not a secret in San Diego) this guy is gay. Likes twinks

not joking

sounds about right. Guy looks a little too flamboyant in this video!!! "look at me, i'm coming out!"

guy knows he's gonna be outed for embezzling millions from church ladies and bleeding heart hipsters, so he went off the deep end and did a lil too many drugs.

woulda been great if the old man on the corner decked him

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/18/jason-.../#.T2YrDytrPfc

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As opposed to soliciting men in airport bathrooms I suppose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wait... Standing on a lawnmower on one leg while jerking his pecker with one hand and curling a 50 lb dumbell with the other hand???

Mayan u sick fukk... What kinda mower u got?

23Edler_Salo6
    23Edler_Salo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That video is a sham, and it made the dude crazy once everyone realized it. Dude's on meds and in an institution for several weeks now.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't know that i would call him a "liberal" .....maybe "scam artist" would be a better description for him... or "fraud"

Hank Rose
    Hank Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Guess sometimes you just got to yank it for Obama, right libs?
    Up yours, you simple minded asshole. Are you saying that if he was having a wank, this Kony roosterlicker isn't a mass murderer.

Crawl back in your cardboard box and give the guy who lent you his Blackberry back.

Dickhead of the month every day.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegangster View Post
    i don't know that i would call him a "liberal" .....maybe "scam artist" would be a better description for him... or "fraud"

uh, yes, that's the definition of a liberal. thank you, sir.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Rose View Post
    Up yours, you simple minded asshole. Are you saying that if he was having a wank, this Kony roosterlicker isn't a mass murderer.

Crawl back in your cardboard box and give the guy who lent you his Blackberry back.

Dickhead of the month every day.

liberal got his panty in a bun.... wa-chickety-wa-wa

anyways, more I think about this "jack-it-off-in-the-public" douchebag liberal, the more I'm reminded of Emily Haines.

haven't seen EH post in a few days. maybe on to something here

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Got caught by a cop in a park in my car with a girl. We had JUST finished and put back on our pants.

Cop asked for the girl's ID and saw 17 and gave me a look like.... and then checked mine and found out I was 17 and said your lucky day and let us go. I always wonder how old he thought I was. I was about to turn 18 so I don't think that would have mattered, would it?

Hank Rose

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    liberal got his panty in a bun.... wa-chickety-wa-wa

anyways, more I think about this "jack-it-off-in-the-public" douchebag liberal, the more I'm reminded of Emily Haines.

haven't seen EH post in a few days. maybe on to something here
    Some booger eating pimple faced jackoff trying to set out his stall as an anti liberal. Try completing grade 4 first, you smelly ******* goof.

Hank Rose

Hold it. Why are there asterisks where I said *******?

baskets

liberals gone done blow me

oh lawdy

please, sir, do us a favor and vote Obama again.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Anyone else notice that the two reigning champion A-holes on the Forum, Henry Herpes and Dudley Douchebag, have gone radio quiet today but our friend "Bastards" is suddenly an internet tough guy on steroids? Coincidence?????

Come on, connect the dots, boyz. We have a dickhead cartel in our midst.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What's the big deal? Too many fukkin freaks out there...here's one

Michelle obama takes it up the ass and swallow

do you believe that shit? It's crazy!

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Anyone else notice that the two reigning champion A-holes on the Forum, Henry Herpes and Dudley Douchebag, have gone radio quiet today but our friend "Bastards" is suddenly an internet tough guy on steroids? Coincidence?????

Come on, connect the dots, boyz. We have a dickhead cartel in our midst.

what a retard

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

White liberal spent too much time among the feces-smearing native Africans so he learned some of their daily traits..understandable

baskets

Iced for the win again. As usual.