baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABSOLUTE MEGA LOCKS: Only the best.

Normally I hit at a 32% clip, but I have just acquired a crystal ball that tells me when an absolute sure-fire super lock has presented itself.

baskets

1. NADAL > FEDERER, (-140)

Semi-finals at the PNB Masters 1000. Expect Fed to crumble like a bitch here. Hate to say it as a fan, but Fed will lose tomorrow.

baskets

this is cake walk city, boys

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Time to take out a second mortgage on the house then.

baskets

I have a cardboard box, green. No second mortgage. But can get a back-up if there is a hurricane in the alley. Just walk on over to Safeway and get myself I nice cardboardy boxy.

Anyways, there is no doubt Nadal wins this. The price is absolutely sick. This is a scenario where Nadal is 'technically' a dog at -130... that's what the line says. But he's such a strong dog that he's opened as a fave. It's like Fed vs Rafa in the AO... -150 Fed? That was a joke.

Fed was in demolition form at AO and he still got bitch-slapped vs. Rafa. Now he doesn't have that form and Rafa's form has improved, plus Rafa owns Fed's anus.... this will be a sad, sad match tomorrow.

Rafa wins. Fed cries. Same old story.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

So we are to follow "Mega Locks" from a guy with a crystal ball, who lives in a "cardboard box" ?

Seeing if I'm missing something, tailing Nadal for the hilarity of this thread.

baskets

Are you really that stupid? It's for the humor, moron. Anyways, the pick is a winner. They don't get any easier than this.

baskets

Here is a replay of tomorrow's match! And, yes, I have footage from the future.

Watch how Federer (the singer in this video) starts off solid. The footwork is great, he starts to roll... and then it's "Oh shit, stumbling and bumbling into the first row". You can either watch a Fed/Nadal match... or you can just watch this 18 second clip summary of what happen. It repeats itself like clockwork.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Are you really that stupid? It's for the humor, moron. Anyways, the pick is a winner. They don't get any easier than this.
    I'm being facetious

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

every once in a while, you have flashes of brilliance ......genius video btw.