blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie: Quit leaving your damn daughter at Chuck E Cheese's

shit son. no wonder you have so much free time on here. you leave your daughter behind for an overgrown rat to look after her

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parenting...-28584304.html

"PEARLAND, Texas – A 5-year-old girl was placed into emergency custody with caseworkers from child protective services after being left at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant following her own birthday party Thursday evening.
    Investigators said the child's mother didn’t realize her daughter, 5-year-old was missing until Friday morning. She called 911 after discovering her missing while getting her children ready for school on Friday."
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 03-12-12 at 12:46 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Someone needs to poison that fukkin rat already. I kick scream and cry more than a toddler when I have to be the one to go. A bunch of little germ traps running around and $9 'personal size' pizzas and most of the fun machines and rides are out of order or dont spit out the right amount of tickets so we always leave with random bags of tokens and tickets and having to buy a $12 Chuck Logo ball or some crazy toy.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33122

She didn`t miss her daughter until the next day ???

WTF

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

"On Friday morning, the 32-year-old mother of 10 "realized she was missing her gir"

Just another drain on society.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...nd-3395824.php

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

lets not bag on this woman too bad here....she didnt want the kid anymore...she took a shot in the dark here...maybe somebody woulda grabbed the kid and gave it a better life(although abduction and sexual enslavement is much more likely)....but she took the kid somewhere fun...she could have tried to run the kid over....drive the kid off the road without a safety belt on...or any other sick display of trying to rid herself of a child that weve seen in recent years from some sick individuals

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Me & my kid totally kick ass at Chuck E Cheese. I'm seriously concerned about getting banned from there soon. With my glitch I've found on the Spongebob game, I literally bankrupt it out of tickets every single time we go. Its so awesome.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Geez, I live in The Woodlands, about an hour or two north of Pearland, that city is a total dump, not surprising in the least.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

32 y.o with 10 kids says it all, mommy is a waste of space.