phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Ngates what u wrote about roxxys wife passing...

Is absolutely ridiculous. The world would be a better place if there weren't pieces of shit like u in it. The guy just lost his damn wife. I seriously think u should apologize. If not should be banned. I hope u never win another bet again scumbag.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

phillyhata keep in mind roxxy just a few days earlier said he thought ttwarrior's dead child and fiance were in a better place without him.

just sayin, there are always at least 2 sides to every story

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Ditto. Have a heart. In general it's all fun and games until you involve someone's family, and when it's even sadder circumstances like involving a death, that's just off limits. What goes around comes around. Keep the families off the boards.

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Did not know that but doesn't make it right for ngates

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roxy apologize immediately or sbr needs ro ban him he is scum

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    I seriously think u should apologize.

WTF?

Dude apologized a couple of times already...Yesterday.

(Even tho' he made some pretty good points about people starting threads like that on a forum full of strangers)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is absolutely ridiculous. The world would be a better place if there weren't pieces of shit like u in it. The guy just lost his damn wife. I seriously think u should apologize. If not should be banned. I hope u never win another bet again scumbag.

Awwww...If you read the thread, you'd be able to see that I apologized and I mentioned that I shouldn't of said it.

Is that ok with you?

But it's funny that you care so much, it's not like I said I'm happy his wife died...because I really don't care (and that's why I should of just kept my thoughts to myself), and I didn't understand why he'd bring that type of information to an internet forum where he comes to lie and look for attention.
    Last edited by ngates815; 03-11-12 at 09:16 AM.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

first and foremost..... never fukkin heard of ya pal.

secondly.... is your reading comprehension not up to par? like others have said, he did apologize in that exact same thread.

thirdly... have you ever read any of roxxys threads? most of them are lies. why not make up the super lie of all lies and get 6+ pages out of it with total fukkin strangers. i bet people won't forget roxxys name now, will they?

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

i support ngates