hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Poster Dynamite140

Everyone has seen how he loves to rip on us with SBS and also those who fade the public and make plays based on line movement.

Perhaps he should go back and check what he has written in his blog in the past, there are some gems which confused me a little. Perhaps he can explain

http://dynamite140.mysbrforum.com/bl...-bankroll.html

http://dynamite140.mysbrforum.com/bl...et-booted.html

Hey everyone. I wanted to know is sports betting pretty much a waste of time if you don't have a decent bankroll? I dropped probably $12k lifetime in these few years but it was due to me chasing and betting much more than i should be in my account.

Dynamite is a big timer but also a bit time loser? I would rather have SBS and actually win

I mean i don't know jack about statistics and at the moment, I'm a fade the public kind of bettor. Like just bet on reverse line movement and bets that make no sense. Basically fading the most popular play on the board etc and betting on the books side. Back many years ago i lost most of my money by betting heavy favorites and chase and lost like no tomorrow

The guy who spends his life trolling those who fade the public admitted this is how he gambles.

He used to just play heavy favs and lost, so he changed his approach to fading the public and stil lost

The only sports i bet are NFL, NBA and some MLB. I don't know anything about any other sport. I also do not bet openers or whatnot. I basically bet a game within 30 minutes of a game starting.

Like if i were to bet on a MLB game, i would look and say hey Houston Astros are +150 today against the Cardinals. But then i read that they were +220 openers let say. My thinking is most people are betting on cardinals yet the line goes down for the Cards and i take the Astros for that sole reason. This is pretty much how i bet now on NFL, NBA and some MLB

he makes his plays based purely on where the public money is and how the line moves.

You mean the way he makes fun of posters all the time.

I'll admit these blogs were from the end of 2010 but does anyone really believe he has changed his approach.

Dynamite140 may be the biggest hypocrite on the forum. dynamite makes his plays by blindly fading the public and looking at line movement

I promise you those are exact quotes too. Check them out for yourself.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, and LordVodka

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Two epic burials in one night? Redsox88 and now dynamite140. Mind = blown...

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    Two epic burials in one night? Redsox88 and now dynamite140. Mind = blown...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

un

real

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dynamite buried but no coin does only bet $20 per game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Dynamite buried but no coin does only bet $20 per game
    Unit.

hawley

Is dynamite the biggest hypocrite on the forum?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Buried. PT sucks but there are gems here sometimes.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Do you actually consider $12000 a lot of money? I bet it does for you since you are a 19 year old pale kid. Whats sad is most sbr posters think this is a lot of money too.

Good job finding this thread when i had no clue what i was doing. No one wins when they start out.

And do you ever wonder why I don't create threads like that anymore?

You probably don't even have 20k to your name because you are a schoolboy and ask for advice from people like no coin.

I could see hawley. Betting his $50-$150 a game trying to make it. Trying to grind and make extra money to pay his tuition only to break back even while doing his homework and xbox

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

dynamite caused a poster on another forum to take his own life. No joke. Steer clear of this mentally-crazed non-human.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Do you actually consider $12000 a lot of money? I bet it does for you since you are a 19 year old pale kid. Whats sad is most sbr posters think this is a lot of money too.

Good job finding this thread when i had no clue what i was doing. No one wins when they start out.

And do you ever wonder why I don't create threads like that anymore?

You probably don't even have 20k to your name because you are a schoolboy and ask for advice from people like no coin.

I could see hawley. Betting his $50-$150 a game trying to make it. Trying to grind and make extra money to pay his tuition only to break back even while doing his homework and xbox
    this guy thinks in just over a year he has gone from a fukn square laying chalk and fading the public to a sharp gambler?

The reason you don't post picks is because you lose.

Yea i am 22, bet around $50 a game recreationally and don't really worry. I don't act like a big timer.

You got exposed as the biggest hypocrite on teh forum pal but I like you dynamite

dynamite140

Ahhh the typical internet kid. Go back and do your homework. Look i understand, because you bet max $50, others cant bet those amounts as well. I get that mentality.

You don't act big time because you arent even close to big time. You sweat big over a $50 bet for goodness sakes. Need that action while doing your physics homework huh?

Are you mad because i ignored your last pm to me?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dynamites crap is getting old.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Buried. PT sucks but there are gems here sometimes.
    Dig the Palmeiras Barcos pic
    Points Awarded:

Pauulzcappin gave Ace_of_Spades 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Nice find Hawley.

Dynamite buried.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

unreal

one of the bigger burials

dynamite140

Hawley don't be mad you bet $50 a game. You laugh at me when i mentioned i lost $12000 in sport betting and that was when i started out many years ago. Do you even have 12k to your name? Ever wonder why i don't whine about it or make a big deal about $12000? Imagine you lost just $1000. Your boots would be shaking more than the analog on your xbox.

And you after betting for 2-3 years you are still betting $50 a game trying to turn your $1800-$2600 balance from your 5dimes/bovada account and trying to grind it to $5000 and still probably never even hit that amount yet after all those years. You probably win $200 one week, then lose $150, win $30 next week, rinse and repeat

hawley

who cares how big you bet when you are a losing gambler?

if you did have SBS maybe you wouldn't be in a 12K hole

Keep taking the Astros when the line moves from +220 to +150

dynamite140

I was a losing gambler when i started. No one wins big when they first start unless they know what they are doing.

You keep talking about $12000 like its a huge amount. Thats the sad part.

RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

dynamite is a giant toool!!!!

#loveyouall

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox88 View Post
    dynamite is a giant toool!!!!

#loveyouall

And you are an instigator who only has a $400 TV, a macbook and has probably $3000 max in his sport betting account to his name

RedSox88

no no dynamite this thread is for you

you sit there and you take what your gonna get

and you like it

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    who cares how big you bet when you are a losing gambler?

if you did have SBS maybe you wouldn't be in a 12K hole

Keep taking the Astros when the line moves from +220 to +150

The amounts I bet wasn't even considered big to most people. Its considered big to you b/c you bet $50 a game.

When I meant it was big, it was big in terms of the amount of money I had in relation to the amount of money i funded in my accounts.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

And you are an instigator who only has a $400 TV, a macbook and has probably $3000 max in his sport betting account to his name
    Come on now, there's no need to be lying on the boards, Red here has 300 max in his account.

hawley

The amounts I bet wasn't even considered big to most people. Its considered big to you b/c you bet $50 a game.

When I meant it was big, it was big in terms of the amount of money I had in relation to the amount of money i funded in my accounts.
    12K is a lot to me, I am a student. Dunno why you laugh like that is a bad thing.

How many posters would like to go back to being in their early 20s with new real obligations or commitments in life?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Major quicksand going down...

RedSox88

awwwwww shyyyyt dynamite getting boned

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox88 View Post
    awwwwww shyyyyt dynamite getting boned

$12000 was a very cheap price i paid when i tried to learn sport betting few years ago.

Don't be upset you only have 3000 to your name along with your macbook and tv.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. this dynamite guy got buried here.

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    12K is a lot to me, I am a student. Dunno why you laugh like that is a bad thing.

How many posters would like to go back to being in their early 20s with new real obligations or commitments in life?

12k can mean a lot to someone or it can mean very little to someone. As I said before when i lost 12k in sport betting, it wasn't a big deal because i was just learning sport betting at that time and this was few years back.

Why am i laughing? I'm laughing that you are mocking me about losing $12k back a few years ago and you mention thats a ton of money to someone like you. See where i'm going here?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

vaginamite140

You still owe me 400 betpoints from the wager during college football season you fack. pay up. stiff fack

burn

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

dyna...why do you keep posting the same fukking bullshit over and over?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

oh boy. Dynamite: hawley's in school... if I lived closer to him, guy would only be betting $5 a game, not $50. I'd steal all of his cash and make him INVEST it in a term deposit instead of CHANCING it on a bunch of overpaid strangers who you hope come out to play that day. People getting an education/working hard/supporting a family/smart enough to know that most of us will always lose in the end shouldn't piss money away. Those who gamble within their means and can enjoy themselves is what every bettor should strive for instead of being a junkie chasing bigger and bigger wager amounts. You try to go at someone again for their unit size or style of gambling and this thread will be bumped. Time to start playing nice.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    oh boy. Dynamite: hawley's in school... if I lived closer to him, guy would only be betting $5 a game, not $50. I'd steal all of his cash and make him INVEST it in a term deposit instead of CHANCING it on a bunch of overpaid strangers who you hope come out to play that day. People getting an education/working hard/supporting a family/smart enough to know that most of us will always lose in the end shouldn't piss money away. Those who gamble within their means and can enjoy themselves is what every bettor should strive for instead of being a junkie chasing bigger and bigger wager amounts. You try to go at someone again for their unit size or style of gambling and this thread will be bumped. Time to start playing nice.
    betting within your means and winning > betting big units but losing.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Makes perfect sense. Dynamite posts those angry threads about the games he got buried on. What else would drive someone to post with such hostility and venom? When he can't take the sting of a big loss, he rips the guy he just tailed.

12 Last