DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

do any of you guys sit on your balls?

Are there any guys sit on their balls , what happens as you age gravity takes over and your sack streches a bit then everytime you sit you squeeze your boys and you feel a little like getting punched .Nick Nolte had them done anyone have any knowledge of cost or would insurance cover it. p.s aging sucks

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

My sack is not big enough to hang, they are very small and tiny and usually very tight...I always hear about sagging sacks and what not but I have no clue what that feels like. When I am at the Power Exchange and I see gang bangs and people being humiliated I often see large droopy sacks and always wondered why mine just are very small and tight, oh well. By the way Dominator, there is only one real Dominator and he is from Sur Califas,

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Sometimes it happens

Unpleasant feeling

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

yes i have old man balls and they require gold bond to reduce batwings especially in summer heat...very large balls in comparison to crank size is a blessing and a curse.

DOMINATER

fly, thats my brother from a different mother, hes from Surs, and spells his name dominator, our mom spent time on the east coast met an Italian is name was Don Julio, at time she had lost her first husband he ate some mex-cali and they poisened him, so Don fell in love with her had a child who is me, they called me dominater with an e, the e was for east coast. I also sing ,but I sing deam=n martin songs . but we are all the same we love that soul style music, thanks for that track ,

DOMINATER

as you can see I have these thick clumsey hands , I went to clean the last post up and I hit the wrong key and pop on the screen sorry for that ,you deserve a better and clean reply .

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

dominator i never knew you were reppin the sur? thats some gangsta ass shit dawg