ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Desire For Success

Hello guys , i wanna share with you awesome video from youtube "Secret To Success" . Anyway if you wanna see more i just givin' you his channel ET CHANNEL

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before I even click play, it has a black guy that looks to be speaking and some kid with a fro in the front row.

I don't need to watch since, I know the story...the old black guy tells the kids to pick up a basketball and practice all day every day...or sell drugs.

That's the secret to success.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Listen when I first came here I was talking to a bunch of young guys ,and basically told them if your good at doing one thing if you love it and can find a way how to make a job out of it you can be successful, I still remember the two guys that are still here that tried to make a fool out of me , because I was trying to help guys make something out of themselves. They looked at every comment I made to rip me . All I know is thats how I did it with the knowledge selling Material.with one truck and bucket over40 years later I am doing well. I am not going to brag people get pissed if you brag all Iam saying it can be done if you want it bad enough. good job oddmaster..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wanna make money, work your ass off...

Pretty fukkin simple.
    Points Awarded:

DOMINATER gave ngates815 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.