Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Child's Cancer relief fund...

Many of you here have heard of St.Judes cancer organization that helps children with cancers. I donate to them but this fund is for a close friend of mine who's child has stage 4 cancer(brain) and needs assistance for the medical bills for special treatment that insurance does not cover. If you can help in any way that would be great in helping a family that is going through a grim situation,thanks.

paypal address for donations is *************.com.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 02-25-12 at 10:15 AM. Reason: removed Paypal address

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jj , check into this

thanks

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

how low can you go?

Spanks
    me pee pee

Thats sad,I hope you are never confronted with a similiar situation in your life Mr.Market.Taking time out to post pictures and ridicule. I hope they have a special place in hell for people like you.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Thats sad,I hope you are never confronted with a similiar situation in your life Mr.Market.Taking time out to post pictures and ridicule. I hope they have a special place in hell for people like you.
    What's sad is a pathetic degenerate gambler soliciting donations for a charity that he never intends to honor. Donate through SBR or in person. No need to use scum.

Spanks
    me pee pee

The only scum in here is you market.You are talking like a retard.I never heard of you but please get some help or increase the dosage on your medication.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

spanks just curious...did you really expect to come in here and raise money by posting a random msn email address? not very bright son

im going to guess that i could start a thread InTheDrink's Drinking Fund and I'd raise as much money as this thread