frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thank you flyingillini

Seriously bro you didn't have to go and buy my child to be a child seat and brand new crib. You are so good to my family and I appreciate it very much so. My wife was in tears on how nice the crib was. Thank you my dear friend.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Seriously bro you didn't have to go and buy my child to be a child seat and brand new crib. You are so good to my family and I appreciate it very much so. My wife was in tears on how nice the crib was. Thank you my dear friend.

Did he skip child support and you guys settled on him buying you those things?

Must suck having another SBR member knocking up your wife.

But it's cool, you guys are friendly and it's cool that you call him bro.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Did he skip child support and you guys settled on him buying you those things?

Must suck having another SBR member knocking up your wife.

But it's cool, you guys are friendly and it's cool that you call him bro.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

any kind of crib would be an improvement over the homemade ones people use in canada

just a bunch of 2x4s nailed together

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

illini is a hero and forum legend. if sbr had a hall of fame, illini would be first ballot.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did he buy them in bitcoins?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Did this really happen?

I know Illini is a generous guy but there's been a running gag around here about packages sent.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Did this really happen?

I know Illini is a generous guy but there's been a running gag around here about packages sent.
    only package i ever got from illini was some yayo and a free pass to the power exchange.

come to think of it, that's about the best gift anyone could ever hope for

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    only package i ever got from illini was some yayo and a free pass to the power exchange.

Mike, I'm unable to dismiss legitimacy because sometimes packages do get sent

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Baruch HaShem illini!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

did the package contain the 6000$ invoice?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Frizzy, I knew you guys needed the items and it was no big deal. I write most things off like that as a business expense. It was the least I could do. Without you and your family, Canada might not be able to support its people like the way they currently do. Most people on SBR have no idea what your family has meant to the Canadian people, I appreciate all my Canadian brother's appreciate it as well. I can't thank you enough for what your family has done. Let me know if I can help you out in any other way... Baruch HaShem.

flyingillini

The Power Exchange would shape your life in a new way. JJ still has the welts on his tushy from exploring his BDSM side in the downstairs dungeon, room #2.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Did he buy them in bitcoins?
    Bitcoin is the future of the world!

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Awww very sweet of you illini

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Awww very sweet of you illini
    Blondie, I am shocked at what you have done in the short amount of time you have been at SBR. I know that you can never achieve "Minnow" status or Onlooker's but you are very quickly becoming the #1 moderator offshore. You are better than the 2nd coming of Christ. It's amazing the rapport you have with the books and how they respect what you offer to them in the way of support for the player. Who knew that you would come to SBR as fast as this and make your mark as the #1 Mod. G*d Bless and may Jesus Christ always be in your heart and let him him and Noah bless your plays for the rest of this week!

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Frizzy, I knew you guys needed the items and it was no big deal. I write most things off like that as a business expense. It was the least I could do. Without you and your family, Canada might not be able to support its people like the way they currently do. Most people on SBR have no idea what your family has meant to the Canadian people, I appreciate all my Canadian brother's appreciate it as well. I can't thank you enough for what your family has done. Let me know if I can help you out in any other way... Baruch HaShem.
    Much love Illini you have always been there for my family and I, you and Bronxer are the only guys that know me away from the forum. Also you are the only person that knows who I was on the other forums noone has a clue. You brought me to sbr and I am grateful.

milwaukee mike

The Power Exchange would shape your life in a new way. JJ still has the welts on his tushy from exploring his BDSM side in the downstairs dungeon, room #2.
    last time i was there i made the mistake of sitting my bare ass down on a couch.

it was full of santorum - yuck!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

who would have thought there were decent people on SBR?

flyingillini

last time i was there i made the mistake of sitting my bare ass down on a couch.

it was full of santorum - yuck!
    In July, I actually slipped in the dungeon and twisted my ankle, there was a gang bang going on and I couldn't see anything... It can be a very intimidating place but once you get the hang of it, you can bang good looking hyna's without much effort... or if you want to explore the upstairs or any of the dungeon play areas, you can do so... It's a crazy place...

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bitcoin is the future of the world!
    Silk road

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I will never forget the time i was barreled in and illini loaned me 6K to pay off my bookie and never asked for a penny back. Illini is a real American hero.

flyingillini

Much love Illini you have always been there for my family and I, you and Bronxer are the only guys that know me away from the forum. Also you are the only person that knows who I was on the other forums noone has a clue. You brought me to sbr and I am grateful.
    Frizzy, your family should be mentioned up there with Louis Riel, Pierre Trudeau, Lauren Woolstencroft, Gordie Howe and many others. It has brought tears to my eyes when I read the articles you have sent me over the years when your family has been mentioned. I was brought to SBR by JJ and also had other names at the other forums. It's funny that over the years we have figured out who we were from our other names... The posting world is very small when you think about. it. Frizzy=
    In the name of Jesus Christ, Frizzy, you are my hero!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Silk road
    Don't mess with that mickey mouse site... Local connects are the only way to go... You can buy and sell bitcoin and make a profit just like anything else.... all completely legal if you report your clauvo...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

cradle yourself.