texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

ok, so he was taking an anti-conspiracy stance? yeah, i agree with you mike, there is clearly more than the general public knows about what really went down on that day, whether or not you think it was the government behind it or not.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ^^ but please let's not turn this into a 9/11 discussion, we've had plenty of those already here over the years. plenty of info on the internet for you to do your own research and make up your own mind.
    yeah, i agree. don't want it to go there.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

^ There's no doubting that but Dayana is flawless (probably top 5 hottest evaaa imo) & is well ahead of the others in terms of kindness & just a genuine nice personality. You've got to feel sorry for her sometimes when she's got the language barrier to overcome & Lisa is just belittling her because she knows she will always win the war of words. Aubrey is just as conniving as Lisa & a control freak that tries to come across a lot smarter than she is, not saying she's dumb but just her "I'm better than everyone" persona got tired after a couple of episodes.

While both are self proclaimed 2 of the strongest players you just know Trump loves the drama & bickering they bring to boost ratings. Would be shocked if one of those 2 win as all the backstabbing & in-fighting will probably come back to bite them in the ass.

Would like to see Lisa & Arsenio go at it & Arsenio running rings around her like he did with Aubrey, might be a bit harder because she's quick & has a sharp tongue but if it was me I'd just call her a fat cow to start with & roll from there.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    ok, so he was taking an anti-conspiracy stance? yeah, i agree with you mike, there is clearly more than the general public knows about what really went down on that day, whether or not you think it was the government behind it or not.
    yeah it was kind of lumped in with moon landing being faked and other "conspiracies" which they were debunking as bullshit. i think the government stories could be better classified as bullshit in most cases

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

showtime i agree with you i think lisa has lost more fans than she has gained by being on the show, from what i have seen

she disrespects pretty much everyone

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

aubrey would tell you you suck and show you how it should be done.

dayana would just fake it so she doesnt hurt your feelings.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

showtime i agree with you i think lisa has lost more fans than she has gained by being on the show, from what i have seen

Ya same here. I used to like her, she would go on stern and was pretty funny. But I've lost all respect for her since this show. Both her and Aubery I'd love to smash right in the face. Lisa's jealously is so obvious of Diana's beauty.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not just that, that bitch cries in every episode. i would think after all the roast she does to other people, she'd have thicker skin...

as for penn, what do you expect? he virtually got his career deceiving people with his little buddy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    dayana would just fake it so she doesnt hurt your feelings.
    i wouldnt give her the time to fake it

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i wouldnt give her the time to fake it
    i hear that!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

I too can't stand Lisa. She never gave 110% like Lou

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Good one. Lou always telling people he gave %110 haha

GOIRISH

simple facts like jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to weaken steel, many of the alleged hijackers were alive after 9/11, over 100 firefighters mentioned explosions, bbc and cnn reported that wtc 7 had collapsed before it actually fell (proof of reading from script), norman mineta sworn testimony, taxi driver admitted the government yanked light poles out around the pentagon, etc
    i dont want to get into a pissing match here, but come on, i dont trust a taxi driver to give me correct change. There is no way id believe anything from a d.c. cab driver. If poles were taken down, around the pentagon 1000's of people would of seen it.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

i honestly felt bad for Lou.. but he brought it on himself. Guy would do nothing in the task, then in the board room before even knowing if his team won or lost he was saying how he didn't agree with the theme, or they didn't listen to his opinions.. blah blah blah ..

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Hopefully this broad stays around a while

This chick is gonna take this hands down. I have only seen one episode and she is by far the most well liked and best fit for a Trump run organization. Plus he will bang her too.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forgot all about this thread so far it has been a great show. Oh my god Lisa gets my blood boiling I want to be there to comfort Dayana hell the hulk said he wanted to throw Lisa out the window.

GOIRISH

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Miss Universe slides through again, lol... Clay should have been fired tonight, but Trump knows Clay brings in better ratings than Penn. I like Penn but he didn't seem to ever care much being on the show, plus his personality isn't very captivating.

Aubrey is a total backstabbing bitch but she has to be the heavy favorite to win the whole thing.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    started watching to see the ace man in action, but he got screwed hard (he outlined what happened on his podcast, it's a real shame but he handled it like a man should) and i'm unfortunately still hooked. i hate reality tv but sometimes these things happen.

arsenio's now my favorite player for crushing aubrey like he did when he was project manager. she's a total bitch and a complete butter face (as the above pics show), she just wears makeup the right way and that fake red hair she's sporting now actually makes her look a lot better than she naturally is.

lisa is also a fat bitter old jealous woman. the way she blindly hates dayana is very telling.

paul sr. got eaten alive in the boardroom last show. that teresa woman fukked their puppet show up bad and he totally didn't nail her on it when they were in the boardroom.

goddamn i just wish i didn't care about tv sometimes. i feel like such a woman right now.
    i was watching it for the same reason, but i hate the show so as soon as he got kicked off i stopped watching.

i loved how nbc got mad at him for tell what happen behind the scenes and how they edited it, which made me hate the show more.

GOIRISH

That show aubreys group put on was so pathetic. " this cologne strip will be a great keep sake" please the only good cologne strips do is keep my bathroom trash smelling like a french whore house.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Decided to stop watching after The chopper guy got fired so i did not see last night but saw today who got fired.Everyone i kinda liked are all gone.Show would have been a lot more Fun with Carrola he is a funny dude that Aubrey is a witch just look at her hair the other chick Lisa is a cow.All these kinda cool celebrities like chopper guy carolla penn all got fired and Diana is still there cause Trump wants too look at her but she is as dumb as a box of rocks.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Omg I love this thread so I can vent! I'm so caught up in this show.
    I caught a few people saying that since Lou left. Also agree with the other poster Adam would have been great if he was still around. As far as last night Clay should have won his display was a lot better Aubrey's looked like shit. I wish they would have kept it men vs women with Lisa and Aubrey coming up with the Ideas the woman would have lost every week.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

few games on tonight but i dont care

this is must see tv....getting down to the wire

this is what grizzle is getting himself into...dog eat dog

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Early in tonight's episode Aubrey said she was bullied as a kid. I don't believe it for one second. She probably considers Arsenio the biggest bully that has ever existed because he doesn't kiss her ass 24/7.

GOIRISH

I ******* hate Lisa.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

she might be the most obnoxious bitch ever on tv

that's quite an accomplishment

the best part is they havent even found out who won through all of this....trump is a genius

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Early in tonight's episode Aubrey said she was bullied as a kid. I don't believe it for one second. She probably considers Arsenio the biggest bully that has ever existed because he doesn't kiss her ass 24/7.
    arsenio is the ONLY person left that's carried himself with dignity throughout the whole show

any guy not rooting for him has to be h0mo

GOIRISH

Im rooting for dayana, i cannot believe how strong she is to put up with all of lisas shit, and not knocked her the **** out. But im pretty sure ill have to root for arsenio next week

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Im rooting for dayana, i cannot believe how strong she is to put up with all of lisas shit, and not knocked her the **** out. But im pretty sure ill have to root for arsenio next week
    yeah i figured it was a foregone conclusion that she was out

GOIRISH

at least now i can stop acting like a girl when it comes to the show. I think this is maybe the only show that has literally pissed me off. I have always disliked lisa for constantly using the word dais, like some kid who just learned a word know one else knows and uses it in every sentence. But damn i dont think ill ever watch a roast with her again. Her whole career is insulting people yet she cant even take her own medicine with out crying. I would pay $100 to watch lou hulk smash her on pay per view.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Feel sad for Diana
    Unequal class and beauty swallowed by angry, psychotic devil woman under watchful eye of pop-fåg Clay. Trump was helpless.
    Worst episode ever.

GOIRISH

how can anyone take aubrey seriously when her charity is to stop bullying yet she is a bully along with her bff lisa. Unfuking real

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Fellas, this fäg Clay will win because Trump was bribed by homo community. That little prick was on chopping block in last week's episode but instead, trump fired Penn for no reason.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

on that note is everyone who's left supporting a ghey or aids related charity?

not that they aren't worthy but why not something like kids with fukkin cancer or something?

First 12345 ... Last